Job Title : Project Manager (Civil)
Reporting To : DGMConstruction / Infrastructure
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Timely execution of the project within Cost & Quality parameters.
2. Study the Contract documents like Specifications, B.O.Q and drawings thoroughly and compare with the Tender stage Civil documents and inform DGM of any discrepancy.
3. Preparation of Pre Start Budget in consultation with the Estimation Department / DGM Projects & monitor the same & submit weekly / monthly reports to the DGM.
4. Responsible to control the cost of the project by effectively implementing company norms for labor and material.
5. Monitoring actual V/S estimated cost and appraising the DGM for the same.
6. Finalisation of the Construction program in consultation with the Planning Department/ DGM & monitoring the progress of the project as per the scheduled program and plan to make up for time loss, if any.
7. Plan for the works, workout in detail the labor histogram and plant & machinery as per the program in coordination with site engineers and discuss the same with the DGM.
8. Co-ordinate for all requirements for drawings, materials, manpower, transportation, etc.
9. Verify all drawings and documents for discrepancies and obtain clarification, if any, from the Consultant/Customers.
10. To initiate As built drawings, check corrections, ensure timely preparation and to get the same approved by Consultant.
Keywords : project management, projects management, execution, erection, buildings, building, construction, manager project, projects, Senior manager project, projects management, project director, head project, high rise, complex, commercial