Materials Control Specialist (for Iraqi Local Citizens)
Major international oil and gas operating company is looking for Materials Control Specialist for its ongoing project in southern Iraq The successful candidate will have strong experience in SAP Materials management and Warehouse
Your main duties will be
- Perform or ensure accurate and timely daily and monthly SAP records of fuel supply, distribution and write-off
- Utilize SAP software to proceed data entry, update inventory on a daily basis
- Provide assistance on the use of SAP in all the entities, support users and answer to any question related to SAP MM
- Tracking and control of Fixed Asset usage within departments
The successful candidate will have
- BSc degree in Management, Procurement, Economic, Commerce, Law, Supply chain, IT and Logistic with a minimum of seven (7) years relevant business experience
- Deep knowledge of SAP Materials management, Warehouse Management System modules (SAP MM, WMS)
- Good communication and presentation skills in both written and verbal English
Work schedule 1414 days shift at West Qurna 2 oilfield, Basra region, Republic of Iraq
Deadline:13th Aug 2025
LUKOIL is one of the worlds leading vertically integrated oil & gas companies. Main activities of the Company are exploration and production of oil & gas, production of petroleum products and petrochemicals, and marketing of these outputs. Most of the Companys exploration and production activity is located in Russia, and its main resource base is in Western Siberia.
LUKOIL owns modern refineries, gas processing and petrochemical plants located in Russia, Eastern and Western Europe, near-abroad countries. Most of the Companys production is sold on the international market. LUKOIL petroleum products are sold in Russia, Eastern and Western Europe, near-abroad countries and the USA.