The Cashier acts as an ambassador and is responsible for managing activities intended to achieve financial objectives, namely receiving and processing customer payments, developing and enhancing their skills in promoting sales results, and participating in the promotion of a positive workstore environment
As a Galeries Lafayette Cashier ambassador, the Cashier will ensure that every Client is treated according to the Galeries Lafayette Client Ceremony The Cashier has to discover the Clients
- Ensure transactions are processed accurately and securely
- Manage the end of day cashing up process and ensure the till transactions reconcile, reporting any errors of discrepancies to a member of management immediately
- Follow card and cash handling policies and procedures at all times
- Be ensure that the client database is properly updated
- Ensure all clients receive the highest standards of customer service
- Demonstrate excellent product and range knowledge
- Supporting the team in maximize the Galeries Lafayettes promotion and customer service standards
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Experience required Minimum 1-2 years
- Previous experience from a luxury fashion house as a Cashier
- Fluent in English written and verbal Arabic speaking is a must
- Excellent accuracy and attention to details
- Computer literate with strong numerical skills
- Reliable, committed and self-motivated
Deadline:09th Jun 2025
The Ali Bin Ali Group is a privately owned company with a heritage that dates back to 1945. Our roots began with a vision to provide quality international products and services to the people of Qatar. Today our Group is one of the largest retail and distribution companies in Qatar. We are also proud to say we have a long-standing reputation for building successful partnerships with the worlds leading brands across a diverse range of business activities. This success is born out of our unwavering commitment to the long-term development and strategic growth of not just our Group but also that of our partners.
Our knowledge of the market is unrivaled. That is what keeps us ahead in an environment of phenomenal growth in Qatar. The Ali Bin Ali Group has evolved and grown in response to Qatars diversifying requirements.
As a Group, we thrive on innovation, which is the key to our consistent market share results and achievement awards. The Ali Bin Ali Group operations are currently local but our standards are International. Our partners and competitors credit us with an impeccable reputation and with excellent public and private sector relationships. But from our perspective our most important affirmation comes from customer satisfaction across each of our Groups business divisions.