The Quantity Surveyor (QS) is part of the shared services team and will be providing all necessary assistance to the construction supervision team with respect to all financial aspects and contractual matters in the project He will participate in the review and approval of interim payments, the variations and other financial matters He will assist the Senior Quantity Surveyor in the analysis and evaluation of all claims by the contractor
- Assist the SQS in all matters relating to the financial and contractual aspects of the project
- Participate, record and assist in the preparation of the minutes of the progress meetings
- Provide support on all financial and contractual matters throughout the course of the work in the project
- Participate in all commercial meetings
- Assist the SQS in finalizing the Contractors monthly payment certificates
- Streamline all cost and quantity records
- Advise the SRE and REs on measurement procedures and calculation of interim and final quantities
- Evaluate the unit rates for new work items and present to the SQS for review
- Participate in recording the details and monitor the day works recording and process
- Assist the SQS in the preparation of variation orders
- Evaluate contractual claims for review by the SQS
- Advise on contractual matters related to financial issues
- Ensure completeness and validity of all contractual requirements
- Monitor the contractors resource allocation
- Assist the SQS in the preparation of financial statements for monthly report
- Partake in the auditing of payments to Contractors
- Liaise with the SQS to ensure the prompt submittal and completeness of valuations
- Check and record measurements of completed work
- Monitor contracts final cost estimates
- Assist the SQS in the review, negotiation and preparation of claim settlements with the Contracts Department of PWA and the Engineer (PMC)
- Participate in the preparation of Final Account with all supporting documentation
- Bachelor in Civil Engineering or Professional Qualification in Quantity Surveying
- Minimum of 13+ years postgraduate experience
- Minimum of 7 years related experience in Roads and Highways Projects is a must
Deadline:09th Jun 2025
maptalent are experts at delivering quality recruitment and human capital solutions across the Middle East, United States and United Kingdom.
Having highly experienced teams based out of ouroffices in Dubai, Los Angeles and Birmingham specialising in the recruitment ofprofessionals across a wide range of sectors including contracting, power, energy, consultancy, architecture, infrastructure, fit-out and mechanical electrical engineering.
maptalent is a partner managed business with staff we consider to be thebest in their field. With nearly 80 years combined international recruitment experience maptalent has capacity to provide challenging and successful recruitment solutions.
If you are looking for a position in the Middle East, USA or the UK or you are wanting to find out where maptalent can add value to your recruitment process then get in contact.