The role will require the candidate to act as the key liaison to the F&B department with an overall goal to increase F&B revenue and improve guests satisfaction through strategic initiatives Ideally, this candidate will have a passion for food, is innovative, and updated on current food trends
* Collaborate with Marketing and Purchasing stakeholders and lead the Digital Menu Board process (menu strategy, pricing, etc)
* Identifysource F&B and Merchandising products Remain knowledgeable about trends, respected brands, pricing and alternatives
* Provide ad hoc tracking and analysis support to manage F&B programs and initiatives
* Contact vendors and ensure delivery issues, equipment failures, etc are resolved without disrupting the Food & Beverage operation
* Bachelors Degree in relevant field, MBA is a plus
* Must have 4-6 years departmental experience
* With a F&B background in both execution and procurement
* Ideally coming from Food chainsEntertainment industries
Deadline:13th Aug 2025
Robert Walters is one of the worlds largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
Weve helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.