- Prepares and cook a la minute orders, such as hamburgers, steaks and other entrees
- Receives guests orders from Chef De Partie and cooks food, portion food on plates, add gravies, sauces and garnishes to fill orders
- Observes and tastes food being cooked, samples all foods prepared
- Control temperature of cooking appliances, fries and cooks simple hot food items Orders other dishes from Hot Kitchen
- Clean and maintains work areas, equipment and cold rooms
- Bring the vegetables, fruits and daily market items from the Receiving Area
- Bring the store requisition items and arranged in the Kitchen Store "First Come First Out" Policy
- Performs duties common to all Rank and File and non-supervisory personnel and other duties as may be assigned
- Ensure that the equipments are correctly handled and maintained
Level of Education
Areas of study
3 to 5 years
Essential and optional requirements
Deadline:29th Nov 2024
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making Feel Welcome resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.