Line of Service
A career in our Management Consulting practice, within CIPS, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities We work with some of the worlds largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage
- Lead cross functional internal and client teams, across business and manufacturing, digital and supply chain, to develop and deliver operations strategies in industrial sectors, with a particular emphasis on the implementation of cost reduction initiatives and continuous improvement
- Developing yourself personally, taking a keen interest in trends in different sectors and the impact on our clients so you can help shape their thinking and our success in the market
- Write and present winning proposals to support our clients in ME
- Supporting the development of new propositions to help our client
- You should be able to leverage your experience in different industries to bring best practices to support our clients in achieving set engagement goals
- Working with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate
- Keeping up to date with current trends from the region and from across the world
- You should have led teams and mentored trained other members in your team business unit in order to foster a high performance team environment
- Whilst working in the CIPSEUM team you will develop your understanding of the key themes in the market and in the region You will work collaboratively with other CIPSEUM experts to shape the future of our clients and to bring about positive change You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network
- Strong Consulting background (high performer in a strategy house or Big 4)
- Bachelors degree from a top-tier university with consistent outstanding academic record; advanced degree or MBA PhD is preferred
- Self-starter, eager to break new ground, and create opportunities for others
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills with a confident presence and the ability to effectively communicate complex ideas
- Demonstrated progression and advancement into positions of greater responsibility
- Demonstrated ability to impact top and or bottom line financial results
- Deep expertise in the industrial sector and engineered product and services with strong understanding of manufacturing and or economic zone operations
- Experience within Consumer Industrial Products & Services Resources, this can include Oil & Gas, Utilities, Transport & Logistics, Industrial Products, Retail & Consumer Goods (cross competency)
- Team-oriented and demonstrated success in delivering results and leading teams, significant management responsibility early in the career is a plus
- Comfortable working with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East
- Experience in strategic planning, operational improvement, data analytics, operational transformation, junior team leadership, mid-tier client management
Minimum years experience required
- 4-7 years of relevant experience with a renowned management consulting firm
- Fluent in English, multilingual Arabic speaker preferable
Deadline:13th Aug 2025
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value theyre looking for.
Were a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.