Line of Service
A career within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities We work with some of the worlds largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage
As a Senior Manager, youll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Work under the supervision of cyber security leadership within the Technology Consulting practice
- Assess and design end to end cyber security programs including the development of strategy, architecture, processes, governance, solutions, budget and roadmap based on leading practices such as NIST, CIS, ISO27 and others
- Design and develop target technical security architecture for clients with deep understanding and analysis of emerging cyber security solutions including, but not limited to, threat intelligence, anti-advanced persistent threats, identity and access management, DLP, GRC, SIEM, next generation firewalls, analytics, enterprise incident response and others
- Develop RFPs, evaluate different technologies and conduct vendor evaluation and selection
- Design end to end security operations center with the required facility, processes, technologies and people
- Supervise the implementation of cyber security solutions at client premises and be able to work closely with security vendors and system integrators
- Communicate effectively (both verbal and writing) with both IT personnel, executives and user communities
- Coordinate, facilitate and make presentations
- Support in business development activities by developing technical and financial proposals and being proactive in selling
- Work with colleagues across all Middle Eastern offices on client engagements and internal initiatives as well as with international teams
- Conduct research on emerging cyber security technologies and disseminate knowledge to Technology consultants and clients where required
- Assist in developing new service offering for the Technology business unit in the domains of cyber security
- Whilst working in the Technology team you will further build on your understanding of the key themes in the market and in the region
- Work collaboratively with other Technology experts to shape the future of our clients and to bring about positive change
- You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network
- BA BSc in Computer Engineering or related field
- Experience in banking, telco andor government sectors is a plus
- MSc in Computer Engineering or related field is preferred
- Certification in cyber security (eg, CISSP, CISM, SANS) is required
- Strong understanding of emerging cyber security technologies and standards
- Special experience in identity and access management, GRC, SIEMSOC and DLP is a plus
- Achievement oriented with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise workload whilst being resilient and able to cope well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent problem solving skills with a structured thinking process
- Strong connections and relationships with clients in Saudi Arabia and the UAE is a plus
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to learn new concepts and carry out technical research
- Proven IT skills in Microsoft Office and G-suite applications
- Language Skills Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English (Arabic is a plus)
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East is a MUST
Minimum years experience required
- 10-12 years of experience in cyber security including development of cyber security strategies, end to end cyber security transformation programs, security architecture and extensive knowledge of latest cyber security technologies and standards
Deadline:03rd Dec 2024
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value theyre looking for.
Were a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.