Line of Service
About the team
Financial Decisions and Analysis (FDnA) is one of our highest growth teams, having doubled in size over the last 4 years and are central to supporting some of PwCs key growth initiatives We bring together best in class financial modelling and the application of leading edge modelling and analytical techniques to help our clients make good decisions and solve problems We work on some of the most high profile deals in the market, across a wide range of clients and sectors
We are now looking to recruit a Manager to join our forward thinking team to help drive us forward on our growth path We are looking for someone with a commercial mind-set who can quickly get to the crux of business issues and can deliver commercially "game changing" insight to our clients and enhance the Deal value through compelling analysis
Every assignment is different, but we broadly define our offering under the key headings;
- Deal Analytics - increasing confidence in the deal by developing deal models, deal analytics or restructuring modelling
- CFO Office - delivering insight and increasing transparency through strategic planning, short term forecasting and dynamic board reporting
- CEO Office - delivering value creation opportunities focused on profitability analysis, strategic option analysis and pricing strategy
About the role
As a Manager, you will be driving a broad range of assignments, stretching yourself across many different industry sectors and engaging directly with the senior management team and investors of our clients
Your first assignment may be working with CFOs or CEOs of leading Private Equity backed or FTSE listed businesses to
- Assess shareholder return by implementing rapid analytics to assess the value drivers of the target business
- Help a newly carved out business implement the reporting, planning and analytics tools they need to be day one ready and deliver on the value in their equity plan
- Guide managements pricing decisions by evaluating the impact of price on margins and volume
- Understand the performance of different customers and products by applying techniques such as cohort analysis and clustering, which can be a one off exercise or for ongoing use
This is a very rewarding role, to work in a high performing team and will provide exposure to a broad range of businesses across all sectors, each with a unique set of challenges
Your responsibilities will include but may not be limited to
- Clear and concise communication of complex concepts and their business benefits to senior management (both internally and externally) from a range of backgrounds and business areas to help clients make robust, evidence based decisions
- Leading and working in multidisciplinary teams directly with our clients to
- Uncovering trends and themes within transactional data during a deal to provide greater insight to our clients
- Making sense of various information streams (eg extracts from client system, management reports, contracts) and turning them into structured data that can be analysed as part of a Deal process
- Designing processes to collect or extract data from multiple sources; store and transform this into consistent data sets and use this to design and create engaging and insightful outputs
- Researching new products and tools, and implementing suitable techniques to solve the specific client problem and deal with potential data availability, quality or accuracy
- Developing new methodologies to broaden our offering
- Drafting reports and presentations and using data visualisation to explain our findings
- Coaching and developing of more junior, members of the team, both on assignments and more broadly on our delivery principals
- Leading and managing multiple projects at one time,
- A broad range of market facing business development activities including building strong internal and external relationships, managing client proposals, developing enhanced propositions and going to market in partnership with our strategy and operations colleagues;
You will need significant experience demonstrating a number of the following skills
- Exceptional analytical and technical aptitude, possess both financial and commercial acumen and enjoy problem solving to understand the drivers of a business, analyse their data and use this to provide insight and advice to our clients;
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and self starter mentality, and be comfortable with a degree ambiguity with little supervision to come up with creative solutions to complex problems and develop these ideas into structured deliverable projects;
- The ability to manage multiple projects and teams, prioritise tasks, self review your work and produce deliverables of a high quality under tight client deadlines in time pressured environments;
- A strong desire to acquire and share technical knowledge with colleagues and clients, and proven experience of doing this in your previous role;
- Passion for technology and new tools and applying and developing yourself to new areas (eg quickly getting up to speed with tools, analytical approaches and business challenges);
- Build collaborative working relationships at all levels, establishing credibility both internally and externally
- Ability to deliver rapid, pragmatic, value orientated advice and tools in Industry or at a Professional Services firm;
- Demonstrated experience working with private equity, mergers and acquisitions or corporate finance;
- Proven people management experience; developing and leading a successful teams of people;
- Practical experience of applying analytical techniques and interpreting their outcomes
- Understanding of common data quality problems and coming up with ideas of solving these;
- Data visualization and experience with any of these tools is a plus Alteryx, Tableau, Qlikview, Power BI
- Have a strong academic background including an understanding of basic accounting principles
Deadline:13th Aug 2025
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value theyre looking for.
Were a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.