The United Arab Emirates University invites applications for a faculty position Qualified candidates at all levels will be considered at a rank commensurate with academic accomplishments
- Candidates are expected to have a strong commitment to teaching excellence and student advising at the undergraduate and graduate levels, a demonstrable research capability that will enable the candidate to develop and sustain an internally andor externally funded research program in hisher area of expertise, publish hisher research findings in refereed journals, and actively engage in promoting the growth of the UAE University
- The application package should include a cover letter, a detailed resume, a brief description of currentfuture research activities, teaching philosophy, and courses taught English is the language of instruction and communication
- Screening of applications will continue until the position is filled
-An earned PhD in electrical engineeringCommunication engineering, or related field The candidate should have a bachelor degree in Electrical EngineeringCommunication Engineering
-Proven skills of high quality teaching
-Demonstrated excellence in research, scholarship, and teaching in Electrical EngineeringCommunication Engineering
-Effective communication skills, both written and oral in English
- Hold a doctoral degree from a recognized university focusing on advanced research in the area of Electrical EngineeringCommunication Engineering
- Ability to deliver high quality teaching in Communication programming and signal processing related courses
- A solid research record evidenced by high quality publications in high-impact IEEE journals
- Strong commitment to teaching and students advising at the undergraduate and graduate levels
- Demonstrated ability to develop and sustain internally and externally funded research Prior experience in the role of PI or Co-PI in funded research projects is a plus
- Ability to pursue independent research and a demonstrated aptitude for fundamental research
- All ranks will be considered, priority for the assistant professor rank
- Fresh PhD holders with strong publication records and high reputable university are encouraged to apply
Deadline:03rd Dec 2024
Founded in 1976 by the late Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan, UAEU is a comprehensive, research-intensive university enrolling about 14,000 Emirati and international students. As the UAEs flagship university, UAEU offers a full range of accredited, high-quality graduate and undergraduate programs through nine Colleges: Business and Economics; Education; Engineering; Food and Agriculture; Humanities and Social Sciences; IT; Law; Medicine and Health Sciences; and Science. With a distinguished international faculty, state-of-the art new campus, and full range of student support services, UAEU offers a living-learning environment that is unmatched in the UAE.
As a research-intensive university of international stature, UAEU works with its partners in industry to provide research solutions to challenges faced by the nation, the region, and the world. The University has established research centers of strategic importance to the country and the region which are advancing knowledge in critical areas ranging from water resources to cancer treatments. UAEU is currently ranked the number one research university in the GCC, number two in the Arab World, and #370 globally.
UAEUs academic programs have been developed in partnership with employers, so our graduates are in high demand. UAEU alumni hold key positions in industry, commerce, and government throughout the region. Our continuing investments in facilities, services, and staff ensure that UAEU will continue to serve as a model of innovation and excellence.