Abu Dhabi University (ADU) is a private, multi campus university dedicated to meeting the needs for educational opportunities in the United Arab Emirates and neighboring countries The University is committed to offering challenging educational programs to all admitted students and program participants seeking a superior education regardless of their race, religion, color, gender, disability or national origin ADU promotes collegial, efficient and effective management practices and is internationally accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC) in the USA The university seeks and capitalizes upon opportunities to cooperate with peer institutions worldwide; and applies state-of-the-art learning technologies in modern facilities
The Academic Programs for the Military Colleges are currently inviting applications for faculty appointments in Management information system for Academic Year 2019-2020 Appointments at all levels (Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor) are available and will be decided based on qualifications and relevant experience
- Faculty members report to the Dean of the Academic Programs for the Military Colleges, and participate in the growth and development of the University Faculty members will be engaged in teaching in the Undergraduate program, involved in research activities, and committed to university service
Qualifications and REQUIREMENTS
- An earned doctorate from an accredited institute in a discipline within specialization
- Fluent in English (non Arab)
- 3 year teaching experience
- A record of outstanding achievement in higher education and scholarship
- Successful university teaching experience, relevant to the academic rank
- Strong research record or potential for publications and research
- Experience in working with people from different ethnic backgrounds
- Excellent communication skills, a commitment to the importance of scholarship and diversity, a spirit of entrepreneurship and an understanding of the role of the university in economic development
- Familiarity with the new teaching media, visual communication and the need to equip students with the varied skills they must have to succeed in an ever-changing media environment
Deadline:23rd Nov 2024
Abu Dhabi University is the largest private university in the UAE and is committed to becoming the institution of choice for students across all Emirates and more widely in the region.
With four Colleges offering over 40 undergraduate and postgraduate programs, campuses in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Dubai and Al Dhafra Region, and multiple affiliations with globally renowned institutions, a UAE-wide, truly international quality education is guaranteed for all of our students.