A career in Administration and Secretarial Services, within Internal Firm Services, will give you with the opportunity to provide administrative support to PwC employees Youll focus on using business software applications to prepare reports, receiving and directing incoming calls or emails to the appropriate parties, arranging business travel, tracking expenses, and coordinating meeting arrangementsLead the EA team in the Middle East taking full ownership for all elements of the EA function including recruitment, performance management, allocations, cost management, budgeting, training and development
- Actively manage recruitment of new EAs, assessing requirements against the operating model, obtaining approvals, interviewing candidates and liaising with the relevant partners and directors to agree on suitable candidates
- Manage performance of EAs in conjunction with the team leaders and office managers
- Manage EA allocations, working with the team leaders and office managers to optimise the allocations
- Act as an escalation point for issues raised by partnersdirectors or EAs and work with the relevant individuals to resolve these issues
- Embrace the offsite EA model and manage the gradual move of EA support from onsite to offsite
- Ensure all EAs are appropriately trained and are performing the role as set out in their job descriptions
- Set the EA budget and manage costs in line with budget, reviewing monthly spend and providing explanations for variances to the office senior manager
- Manage EA cost allocations to lines of service on a quarterly basis
- Oversee the EA team leaders and ensure they are managing day to day work allocation, providing cover for leave and managing attendance Deal with any issues that arise
Learning and Growth
- Coach and develop direct reports, overseeing their assigned tasks and dealing with any issues that arise
- Recruit and onboard new EAs
- Train new EA staff
- Coordinate with other departments (ie HC, Finance, IT, etc) to get EAs on boarded
- Act as people manager for up to 12 EAs
- Act as supervisory org leader for all EAs, approving leave and performing other necessary tasks
- Act as a key resource and liaison to other functional areas of the business, building cross-functional relationships as needed
- Embrace the digital agenda, leading by example and looking for digital ways to improve efficiency of processes
- Bachelors degree required
- Fluency in spoken and written English, proficiency in Arabic is an advantage
- 3+ years management experience in a professional services environment, or equivalent internal experience
- Experience with a professional services firm preferred
- Prior people management experience
Knowledge and Skills
- Pragmatic and objective approach to problem solving and ability to multitask
- Demonstrate strong organisational skills, regularly act on own initiative, highlighting issues and suggesting possible solutions
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills in order to consult and build strong credible relationships with a broad range of stakeholders
- Strong managerial presence with customer focus and ability to manage a team to provide high level of service
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Demonstrates sensitivity together with the ability to negotiate effectively and influence others when appropriate
- Seeks and applies knowledge and skills, continually striving to improve within role Advocate best practice in this regard to others
- This role requires an effective team player who is able to promote and demonstrate one Firm and team working, contributing to the goals and objectives of the office management function
- Should possess a strong focus on customer service Advocate best practice in this regard and demonstrate in role
- Will need to keep up to date with EA best practice, changes to systems policies and procedures
- Must be flexible, able to work with change, adapting as appropriate and encouraging others to do so
- Ability to work accurately whilst under tight time constraint and high-quality standards
- Discretion skills and ability to maintain confidential data
Deadline:13th Aug 2025
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value theyre looking for.
Were a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.