Line of Service
Our Accounting Structuring team is part of our Middle East Accounting Advisory practice This team provides accounting structuring advice to clients on complex transactions and also acts as accounting problem solvers for complex accounting issues The team works in a dynamic deal environment and on a variety of complex and iconic transactions such as IPOs, M&A, group reorganisations and restructurings and across a number of sectors
- As a senior manager you will be part of the Accounting Structuring leadership team and will also lead, on a day to day basis, project delivery In addition you have business development goals and responsibility for supporting and developing junior team members;
- You will be required to possess a strong knowledge of IFRS and being able to lead and oversee the team in undertaking research and analysis on complex accounting matters;
- You will be required to possess a strong ability to work under pressure and manage the time of you and your teams - as the role requires the creation of high quality complex client deliverables that will be submitted for partner review You will also be required to drive client management, project budgeting and finance management, coaching and resource management on a portfolio of clients;
- You will be required to confidently interact with senior client staff and stakeholders - ie C suite and shareholders;
- You will take personal responsibility for your development - understanding personal development areas and also taking a keen interest in trends in the Middle East markets and the impact on our clients so you can help shape their thinking and our success in the market;
- You will be working with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate;
- Keeping up to date with current trends from the region and from across the world;
- You will also be expected to build and maintain positive, productive and professional relationships with client personnel and colleagues;
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in business studies, accounting or finance;
- The following qualification(s) are mandatory for the candidate to perform the role ACA, ACCA, CPA;
- In-depth understanding of IFRS and general accounting principles;
- Inquisitive mind set - focused on solving complex problems;
- Be an effective leader and have experience of leading engagement teams on complex assignments and supporting and developing junior team members;
- Ability to multi task and lead multi projects engagements;
- Experience and a track record in business development;
- Good communication skills and an ability to describe complex matters in simple terms
- Good inter personal skills and the ability to build and maintain meaningful relationships with clients and colleagues;
Deadline:29th Nov 2024
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value theyre looking for.
Were a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.