- Ensures that "wake up" calls are placed according to the early morning call sheet
- Reports failure in equipment directly to the relevant maintenance company and details any action taken in the logbook
- All Associates are required to comply with every reasonable request from their hierarchical supervisor(s) within an amount of time that it takes to comply under normal circumstances
- Ensures that all guest documentation is up-to-date and available in CID system as per government policy prescribe
- Reports any unusual calls to the FOM
- Report and discrepancy of guest information or in CID system to FOM
Level of Education
Areas of study
1 to 2 years
Essential and optional requirements
Deadline:29th Nov 2024
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making Feel Welcome resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.