We are looking for an enthusiastic Training Manager to work for a Multinational Fashion Luxury Brand in Dubai and help it grow in the Middle East
* Create and execute a training plan for the brand across the GCC region
* Conduct interactive and creative trainings workshop sessions
* Monitor the effectiveness and success of the training program
* Manage the training budget
* Maintain a good understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
* Candidate must have a Bachelors degree
* Minimum 7 years of experience as a trainer within luxury retail (Fashion, Watches & Jewellery, Beauty)
* Strong experience in creating and executive training programs
* Up to date with the latest fashion trends (artistic directors, collections, events) and training methods
* Genuine interest and good knowledge in Fashion
* Excellent communication and leadership skills
* Candidate MUST speak, read and write Arabic fluently
Deadline:23rd Nov 2024
Robert Walters is one of the worlds largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
Weve helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.