The Site Quality Engineer role works focuses on factory operations, implementing, executing, improving and providing technical quality support to manufacturing site, Engineering, TIM (Technical Innovation Management) teams for Quality Management System (QMS) compliance, innovation execution, quality risk management and quality improvement
- Supports deploying of Unilever Quality strategy, governance and goals through specific Quality projects and targets
- Supports ensuring compliance to product technology GMP requirements
- Supports changes to existing and new materials suppliers through activities that assure quality hygienic control processes are in place and operating effectively, eg follow up on audit action plans
- Supports Quality Management System deployment and continuous improvement through support to "World Class Manufacturing" quality pillar
- Supports resolving consumer customer product and package complaints and CRQS issues through analysis of care-line and CRQS audit information to identify improvements
- Determines quality improvement parameters by identifying statistical methods relevant to manufacturing processes
- Implement methods to inspect, test and evaluate reliability, precision, reliability and accuracy of processes, products and production equipment
- Coordinate with suppliers and customers relating to quality trends, performance and corrective action
- Verify conformance and productivity of quality engineering system through supplier audits and surveys
- Review all product quality aspects like planning, manufacturing methods and process specifications
- Assist manufacturing scrap performance evaluation and management
- 1 - 3 Years of Experience in QualityEngineering related Field
- Bachelors degree in Engineering (MechanicalProductionChemicalIndustrialMaterials)
- Experience in Manufacturing, FMCG is preferred
- Strong Communications skills
- Problem solving skills
- Managing Conflict
- Managing & Leading Change
Deadline:22nd Feb 2025
Unilever is one of the leading FMCG company with 400 brands spanning 14 categories of home, personal care and foods products, no other company touches so many peoples lives in so many different ways.
Our brand portfolio has made us leaders in every field in which we work. It ranges from much-loved world favourites including Lipton, Knorr, Dove and Omo, to trusted local brands such as Blue Band and Suave.
From comforting soups to warm a winters day, to sensuous soaps that make you feel fabulous, our products help people get more out of life.
Were constantly enhancing our brands to deliver more intense, rewarding product experiences. We invest 1 billion every year in cutting edge research and development, and have five laboratories around the world that explore new thinking and techniques to help develop our products.