||This Job is Expired|
The role of the Administrator is responsible for supporting team members and the operation;managing Hafiz job seeker files, checking the quality and compliance of paperwork, reviewing and tracking job outcome evidences and processing financial requests.
The role will also support the Operations Manager in managing a number of external providers, delivering employment support services which enable the Hafiz job seekers to progress into sustainable work.
- 2 to 8 years work experience in administration or a back office support function
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Arab Nationals ONLY
- Age between 25 – 35 years
- Fluency in English
- Organized; disciplined; multi-tasking abilities
- Proficiency in computer skills
- To provide reception support including; greeting all visitors professionally, answering calls in a timely manner and escalating messages accordingly.
- Managing and filing client documentation in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- To keep accurate records of all client referral and interaction on Ingeus- Deloitte’s database.
- To manage and administer petty cash, client payments and vouchers in line with Finance processes and procedures.
- To ensure that adequate forms and supporting evidence exists for all client payments and supplies.
- To support the Deputy Operations Managers and Operations Manager in managing the performance of subcontractors against a range of key performance indicators, compliance and quality standards.
- To support Advisors in the tracking and monitoring of job evidences and provide a weekly progress report to the operational management team.
- To provide feedback to Advisors in relation to the quality and completion of client paperwork.
Quality & Compliance
- To be accountable for the quality and compliance of client files through completing 100% checks on all paperwork and electronic records.
- To review and audit job evidences and ensure that they are contractually compliant and meet internal quality standards.
- To conduct regular compliance and evidence checks on subcontractors in accordance with the Company’s risk-rating processes.
- To support the Quality Performance team with both internal and external audits.
Customer Service Agent - EDI and Translation Support
Keyskills: Customer Service Agent - EDI and Tran...
Team Time Company (TTCo.)
Keyskills: Customer Service,Customer Support,Cus...
Customer Service Representative
Keyskills: Customer Support,Customer Service,Cus...
Keyskills: Administration , Administrative and S...
Keyskills: Administration , Administrative , Adm...
Keyskills: Training,Management,Customer Service,...
Customer service engineer
Crown Jeddah Beverage Can Company
Keyskills: Customer service engineer, Customer s...
Customer service Representative
Keyskills: Customer Service
|View all Similar Jobs|