||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
* Provides support and processes activities for the continuous improvement of the Agreement Implementation Section that includes the development testing of Agreement Implementation Software, preparation execution of handover agreement implementation plans
* Administration and maintenance of implementation agreements, development, implementation and maintenance of procedures and oversight activities that capture the intent of any applicable, executed fiscal, sharing and operating agreements
* Responsible for supporting implementation agreements that are related, but not limited to, common facilities such as Lean LNG, Condensate Storage & Loading, LPG Phase 1 and 2, Sulphur, SPM, Napthenic Caustic, Off-Plot Power, Liquid Product Berths and ultimately the Single Port Operator (RLTO)
* Jointly responsible for the implementation of shared facilities agreements to a value of about US$ 700 millions per annumRequirementsKey Requirements
* Bachelor Degree in related fields
* Extensive knowledge and experience of commercial agreements
* 7 years experience in the administration of commercial agreements activities within the oil and gas industry
* Good inter-personal and inter-cultural skills and must understand engineering practices and protocol
* Excellent analytical skills in the commercial field Good working understanding of operational practices Commercial documents as they pertain to shared facilities
* Experience with government agencies, working with Joint Interest partners and or any planning or cargo scheduling experience are all a distinct advantage
If you feel you meet the above requirements then please send your updated CV
Role:Agreement Analyst (Oil & Gas)
Industry:Ceramics /Sanitary ware
Function:IT Software - Middleware
Deadline:25th Jan 2020
With over 30 years' experience, Air Energi are the premier supplier of trusted expertise to the oil and gas industry. Headquartered in Manchester UK, Air Energi has regional hubs in Houston, Doha, Singapore and Brisbane.
We have offices in 35 locations worldwide, experience of supply for 50 countries worldwide, and through our company values: Safe, knowledgeable, innovative, passionate, inclusive and pragmatism, WE DELIVER, each and every time.
GRADUATE RESERVOIR ENGINEER
GRADUATE RESERVOIR ENGINEER Total Lubricants
Oman Air - Urgent Requirements
Al Hattab Holding
Keyskills: Skills Proven work experience as a Do...
|View all Similar Jobs|