||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
This role is responsible for assisting the Store Manager in the smooth, efficient and profitable management of the Store and its workforce in order to achieve maximum defined targets. To simultaneously ensure that the highest level of customer service is delivered throughout the store and makes informed decisions in consultation with the Store Manager. Will focus on the below main points:
- Store PerformanceDriving Sales
- Highest Customer Service Standards
- Operational Standards, Processes and Practices
- Development of the Best Retail Team. Specification:
- Results focused and customer service orientated
- Possess fashion knowledge and a natural flair with a keen eye for detail and visual presentation
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective time management and able to prioritize work
- Ability to work on your own autonomy and strong decision making skills
- Effective verbal, written and listening communications skills
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity relating to multi-nationalities
- Demonstrate sound work ethicsRequirements* 3-4 years industry experienced
* Flexibility in shift work; weekends, and holidays
* Ability to handle multi-million dollar sales volume
* Computer skills with the ability to operate a cash register
* Bookeeping, computerized accounting and spreadsheet knowledge
Role:Assistant Store Manager
Function:IT Software - ERP / CRM
Deadline:02nd May 2018
Majid Al Futtaim Fashion provides a platform for the introduction of world-class fashion and retail brands in the region, developing their presence across the Middle East. Their aim is to be the international retail partner of choice for some of the worlds most desirable brands. The Company believes the strength of a brands success is through the focus of its people. Having the right retail structure, with the right people, ensures that a brands integrity is maintained to the highest level and that the customer experience is aligned to global standards.
The leading retail arm of Majid Al Futtaim Ventures, Majid Al Futtaim Fashion has the rights to operate the internationally renowned Juicy Couture brand throughout the region. Juicy Couture is one of the most popular casual luxury brands in the Middle East and continues to be a retail success with over 18 stores currently open across the region and further plans to expand the into new markets in 2014.
Other brands operated by Majid Al Futtaim Fashion include one of the UKs leading fashion retailers Jane Norman, the metropolitan casual lifestyle brand Mexx and ITSUGAR the US confectionary brand with an attitude.
The eclectic Spanish brand Hoss Intropia, and the iconic fashion brand Halston Heritage, were recently added to Majid Al Futtaim Fashions portfolio. Tremendous demand for both brands is anticipated this year with an aggressive rollout of new stores planned throughout the region.
In early 2013, Majid Al Futtaim Fashion announced a joint ventures agreement with the leading American retailer and casual wear clothing brand, Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F), with respect to its Hollister and Abercrombie & Fitch brands. The agreement is to develop Hollister and Abercrombie & Fitchs presence within the UAE, further supporting the brands international growth. As Abercrombie & Fitch Co.s first physical foray into the Middle East, the landmark joint venture partnership with Majid Al Futtaim Fashion should significantly broaden A&Fs regional potential across the GCC, further adding to the regions offering of exceptional market leading international brands.
Assistant Store Manager - MIT
Abercrombie & Fitch
Keyskills: Assistant Store Manager - MIT
Assistant Store Manager
Keyskills: Assistant Store Manager
Store Manager/Assistant Store Manager
Pegasus International Executive Search Consultants
Keyskills: Assistant Store Managers, Store Mana...
Assistant Store Manager - Fashion
Keyskills: Assistant Store Manager - Fashion
Client of DNetworked
Keyskills: Store Assistant
Store Administrator / Store Assistant
Al Ghurair Real Estate
Keyskills: Store Administrator / Store Assistant
A Leading Luxury Retail Company in UAE
Keyskills: Store Manager
Keyskills: Store Manager
|View all Similar Jobs|