||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
SEEKING A TALENTED, PROFESSIONAL & PASSIONATE ALL-ROUNDER ASSISTANT BANQUETS MANAGER FOR AN EXCLUSIVE BALLROOM VENUE! At the Palazzo Ballroom, we believe our guests and clients select The Palazzo Ballroom because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every guest. The Palazzo Ballroom is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: Although predominantly based in Venues you will be flexible to rotate between all areas of the Food & Beverage Department. You will be responsible to assist the Banquet Manager in in the day-to-day leadership including all aspects of operations within the banquets department. This is a hands-on leadership position that requires you to: - Assist the banquets manager to direct and motivates team while personally assisting in providing high quality service based on requirements and standards. - Provides clear and concise communications to everyone having ownership in the success of all events within the venue. - Identifies training opportunities and plans a strategy to accomplish goals. - Event Management, - Staff management, - Training, - Guest relations.
- Maintain brand standards to ensure the highest product and service levels. - Lead and develop the team to ensure service excellence and customer satisfaction are delivered to the highest standard.
- Understands the impact of Banquet operations on the overall success of an event and manages activities to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Adheres to and reinforces all standards, policies, and procedures.
- Assists team in developing lasting relationships with groups to retain business and increase growth
- Applies and continually broadens knowledge of food and beverage pairings and cutting edge cuisine with emphasis on current event trends.
- Acts as a liaison to the kitchen staff.
- Ensuring and Providing Exceptional Customer Service
- Sets a positive example for guest relations
- Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints
Eligibility:Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
Deadline:14th May 2019
Senior Landscape Architect (Muslim Candidates)
Fenit Bay Consultants
Keyskills: Senior Landscape Architect (Muslim Ca...
Finance Assistant (Female Candidates)
Keyskills: Auditing,Financial reporting,Financia...
In Store Spare Parts Incharge
Keyskills: ,Preference will be given to candidat...
Plant Inspector Civil (MALE CANDIDATES RESIDING IN INDIA ONLY)
SNEHA SYNERGY SOLUTIONS PVT LTD
Keyskills: Plant inspector,inspection asphaltin...
Required French Language Professor for (saudi) Female Candidates ONLY
Project Controls Coordinator/Manager
Keyskills: Candidates Should have 10 - 15 Years ...
Keyskills: all Candidates should have minimum 3 ...
Keyskills: All Candidates Should have minimum 3 ...
|View all Similar Jobs|