Automotive Research Specialist Permanent Home Based - Saudi Arabia
An exciting opportunity has arisen! Due to our continuous expansion and presence in the GCC, we are seeking an Automotive Research Specialist to be based in Saudi Arabia You will be part of the wider remote research team that covers the MENA market
As an Automotive Research Specialist, you will be required to collect KSA automotive data on pricing, specifications and options for cars and light commercial vehicles on a continuous basis whilst maintaining our JATO databases
You will operate under employment from our local JATO Dynamics DMCC Company in Dubai, UAE and MUST be of a Saudi nationality
- Set-up and ensure an efficient data sourcing network with importers and RHQs to enable quick and regular access to the necessary sets of data
- Input the data collected into JATO databases on a regular basis
- Work in accordance with JATOs requirements to sustain high levels of data consistency, accuracy, completeness and timeliness, maintaining up-to-date and complete databases
- Maintain and create high-level effective networking and influencing skills to elicit additional, relevant information and ensure a steady flow of data which is of the highest quality
- Stay informed about the KSA automotive market and facts and share experience and knowledge with direct management of MENA region and Head Office
- Prepare articles in English (and Arabic) for the Companys International Electronic News Service (JATO News)
- Visit showrooms, manufacturers and importers to perform physical vehicle checks
- Follow local and International automotive market events
- Must have experience within the KSA Automotive area or have gained experience through significant training in Product, Market Research within automotive brands, importers or leasing companies
- Strong self-motivation with the ability to work autonomously
- The ability to build and maintain customer relationships
- Must have the ability to prioritise tasks and respond to tight deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Arabic languages (French is an advantage)
- Proficient with MS Packages (Eg Excel)
- Must have an office space as this is a home-based role
Please note all CVs must be submitted in English in order to be considered for the role You must have the right to work and live in KSA
Deadline:22nd Feb 2025
JATOs story begins in 1984.
At that time, the automotive industry had reached a crucial phase in its development. The notion of globalization had reached a tipping point and automotive manufacturers were actively looking to develop their presence in new international territories.
The need for knowledge of the global market-place, of the competitor vehicles, their specifications and prices became even more essential
Our Founder, Jake Shafran, was one of the first to appreciate the transformative power of information and insight in this new environment.
JATO today is a market-leading and truly international business with operations in dozens of overseas markets, and our global reach and knowledge is now one of the companys key strengths.