- Identify, qualify and manage opportunities for business development in the software services domain for existing and new customers, with the goal of making software development a significant revenue generating business unit of the Cupola Group MEA.
- Propose software solutions for potential customers by analysing system requirements, resource requirements, feasibility and timelines.
- Develop and deliver corporate presentations and software demonstrations.
- Prepare specific software solution proposals including financials, providing presentations and demonstrations to customers.
- Monitor and report on all activities and pipelines.
- Maintain excellent customer satisfaction through effective account management
- Lead and develop the solutions team for the entire software development lifecycle.
|Eligibility||Basic - Any Graduation|
|Experience||4 - 9 Years|
|Function||Ticketing / Travel / Airlines|
|Deadline||26th Apr 2017|
|PM Skills||Not Mentioned|