||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSEBHGE) is the worlds first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own
With operations in over 120 countries, the companys global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world
Offers the opportunity as an experienced Commissioning Engineer - Electrical Submersible Pump to join the team in Muscat, Oman
- Under general supervision performs installationpulling of Electrical Submersible Pumps (ESP) and associated equipment in offshore and onshore oil and water wells
- May be required to work unsupervised Assists with monitoring, trouble shooting and testing downhole ESP equipment in order to maximize well productivity and ESP run life
- The position involves frequent travel on domestic or international assignments and time away from home, often at short notice
- Handles special projects as assigned
- Supervise and review ESP commissioning and troubleshooting operations
- Perform audit on installation, pull and commissioning of ESPs
- Trouble shoot and rectify the issues with ESP surface and downhole systems
- Monitor and analyze well performance on daily basis
- Review the wells for optimization opportunities
- Identify the production declining wells and rectify the issues
- ESP well optimization and run life analysis for better performance and run life of ESP system
- Review well test results and validate according to well performance
- Identify the potential problems affecting ESP run life and provide suggestion to improve run life
- Prepare and maintain daily activity logs and troubleshooting records for well performance analysis
- Conduct audits
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values
- Two-year Technical Degree preferred
- Industry experience and product line training required
- Good Functional Technical, Customer Focus, Communication, Interpersonal, and Team working Skills
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law
Deadline:05th Oct 2019
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GEs Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GEs Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether its the worlds largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the worlds oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.
Central Asia Development Group (CADG)
Keyskills: Site Supervisor
Associate Specialist - Services Programs
General Electric (GE)
Keyskills: Associate Specialist - Services Programs
Hiring-ELV Sales Engineer- Oman-Multi Divisional Company
Keyskills: Skills Required Skillsâ€¨:â€¢...
Senior Solution Sales Executive - Platform & Technology
SAP Middle East & North Africa
Keyskills: Senior Solution Sales Executive - Pla...
Truck Sales Executive
Zubair Automotive Group
Keyskills: Skills Qualificationâ€¢ Diploma o...
On Site Services Specialist
General Electric (GE)
Keyskills: On Site Services Specialist
Sales Engineer/ Sales Executive - Electrical Equipment
Al Kiyumi Electric & Trading Co.LLC
Sales Executive/Retail Sales - Electricals
Al Hathboor Group L.L.C.
|View all Similar Jobs|