You will join a small and fast paced team dealing with existing customers globally;
- Handle customer queries, redirect requests and orders to the affiliates. Provide appropriate solutions within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Maintain customer and affiliate accounts by updating account information on a regular basis
- Receive market prices, update and dispatch customers and affiliates price lists periodically
- Support affiliates customer service related matters with customers
- Build sustainable relationships of trust with the customers through open and interactive communicationRequirements- Must have at least 2 years experience within a Customer Service role
- Experience using an ERP/Accpac system
- Fluent Arabic / French speaker is extremely desirable
14,000 AED plus benefits
Michael Page is one of the worlds leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Engineering & Supply Chain
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
|Role||Customer Service Representative|
|Experience||1 - 10 Years|
|Function||Accounts / Finance / Tax / CS / Audit|
|Deadline||26th Mar 2017|
|PM Skills||Not Mentioned|