||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
- To understand and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Employees Handbook and the Hotels policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety
- To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name tag at all times
- To project at all times a positive and motivated attitude and exercise self control
- To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times
- To ensure that the Place of Work and surrounding area is kept clean and organized at all times
- To establish effective employee relation and maintains the highest level of professionalism, ethic and attitude towards all hotel guests, clients, heads of department and co-employees
- To be flexible in supporting other colleague needs in other outlet, within Food & Beverage or amongst other department or sister properties based on the hotel priorities and anticipated business levels
- To attend and contribute to all staff meetings Departmental and Hotel trainings scheduled and other related activities
- To fully support the Departmental Trainers function in the Department assigned
- To provide a courteous and professional service at all times
- To ensure high standard of communication within his department and with other department of both hotels
- To be familiar with the policies and procedures concerning fire, emergency evacuation, accidents, bomb threats, law and order situations
- To participate in providing and receiving constructive criticism concerning the Department and the Hotel as a whole, in order to improve efficiency, productivity and guest service
- To have a complete understanding of and adhere to the Hotels Employee Rules and Regulations
- To have a complete understanding of and adhere to the hotels policy relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety
-Level of Education Bachelor Licence Areas of study Cooking
-1 to 2 years
Essential and optional requirements
-To implement the preparation and presentation of all dishes in the assigned Place of Work, according to set standards, customer satisfaction and high level of sales in line with company policies and regulations under the general guidance of the Chef de Partie, in the implementation of the standard policies and procedures of the food and beverage operation and administration
Deadline:12th Oct 2019
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making Feel Welcome resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Bra Sponsorship Manager
Keyskills: Bra Sponsorship Manager
Guest Services Officer - Executive Lounge
Keyskills: Guest Services Officer - Executive Lo...
Commis 2 - Hot Kitchen
Keyskills: Commis 2 - Hot Kitchen
Keyskills: Python Developer
Secondary Broker & Off-Planbroker & Villa Specialist
Keyskills: Secondary Broker & Off-Planbroker & V...
Commis 1 - Cold Kitchen
Keyskills: Commis 1 - Cold Kitchen
Commis 1 - Arabic Kitchen
Keyskills: Commis 1 - Arabic Kitchen
Pastry R&D Chef - Dubai OR Riyadh
Keyskills: Skills - Strong in creating new a la ...
|View all Similar Jobs|