||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
Supports the Design Management Group in performing electrical design and reviews by applying engineering techniques and analyses. The Electrical Engineer at this level is proficient in the utilization of standard engineering theories and practices related to electrical works required at Lusail. Some assignments involve CAE (computer aided engineering) CAD (computer aided design) applications. Responsible to ensure the correct implementation of the project quality plan and quality procedures and productivity related to all electrical works. Has enough knowledge of the local authority requirement and procedures.
• Performs complex engineering tasks and particularly important engineering work efficiently and accurately related to the electrical Low Voltage and Lighting needs of the project.
• Extracts engineering information from CAD drawings and reviews comments.
• Completes a variety of assignments such as reviewing and or preparing drawings, specifications, calculations (Software & Manual) and other materials suitable for procurement and construction purposes.
• Frequently interfaces with other Engineering disciplines as well as other departments.
• Reviews supplier drawing submittals and performs technical bid analyses of assigned electrical packages.
• Reviews and or prepares and issues specifications, data sheets, and other construction documents related to specific electrical assignments.
• Provides technical guidance to CAD Technicians working on the same project.
• May be required to provide the seal and signature of the professional engineer, as appropriate, ensuring compliance with all applicable codes, regulations, and ordinances.
• Reviews and or prepares and issues specifications, data sheets, and other electrical-related construction documents as necessary.
• Supports the review and checks of electrical designs including BOQ checks and reviews and or prepares responses to RFIs related to assigned design and construction projects.
• Reviews the scope of electrical design works, capable of performing different lighting calculations according to the contract and monitors progress of electrical design work by others.
• Coordinates production of relevant drawings and their release for the execution of works.
• Supports the Senior Electrical Engineer and Electrical Design Manager in performing other tasks as deemed necessary.
Eligibility:Bachelors degree / higher diploma
Deadline:02nd Dec 2017
Senior Electrical Engineer (Street Lighting / Tunnel Lighting)
Keyskills: Senior Electrical Engineer (Street Li...
Electrical Design Engineer (Street Lighting) - Immediately Available
Keyskills: Electrical Design Engineer (Street Li...
Technicians (Electrical Lighting)
Crystal Solutions Limited
Keyskills: technician,electrical, Lighting Techn...
Sales Electrical Lighting Engineer
Venicia International Co.
Keyskills: Sales Engineering,Sales,Lighting,Engi...
A TO Z SERVICES
Keyskills: 3dmax,Architectural Lighting,AutoCAD,...
Project Manager Electrical (Street Lighting) Arab National
Keyskills: Project Manager Electrical (Street Li...
Electrical & Street lighting specialist - $800m Project
Keyskills: Electrical & Street lighting speciali...
Sales Engineer - LED Lighting
Keyskills: Sales Engineer - LED Lighting
|View all Similar Jobs|
|Lighting Design Jobs In United Arab Emirates||Lighting Jobs In United Arab Emirates|
|Electrical Engineering Jobs In United Arab Emirates|
|Lighting Design Jobs In Saudi Arabia||Lighting Jobs In Saudi Arabia|
|Electrical Engineering Jobs In Saudi Arabia|