||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
Mott MacDonald is a 12 billion management, engineering and development consultancy with 16,000 staff and a global reach spanning six continents Our network of 180 principal offices in 140 countries gives us local market insight backed by world class expertise to deliver excellence for every client
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture
At Mott MacDonald, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer We have a collegiate and collaborative culture which values equality and diversity, and we take proactive steps to create an inclusive workplace
- Fully familiar with international standards & guidelines as well as local specific requirements to be applied for major oilgas processing facilities during design, engineering and construction (EPC)
- Must have been involved in safety, HAZOP reviews during front end engineering design phase and detailed engineering & construction phase of similar projects
Essential Candidate REQUIREMENTS
- DiplomaDegree in Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Engineering procurement construction (EPC) within the Oil and Gas industry
- Previous Project Management Consultant and Middle East experience is highly advantageous
- Fluency in English, both written and oral
- Being able to assess situations in the context of the full business ecosystem
- Continuously looking for innovations and improvements to manage workload and accomplish deliverables across individuals, teams and projects
- Using leadership skills to build and nurture relationships and creating effective working environments
- Able to manage multiple teams with diverse backgrounds on geographically and culturally diverse teams
- In Mott MacDonald, we have a strong policy ethical behaviour and expect the highest standards of ethical practice These are at the core of our corporate values hence do not engage in any aspects of bribery or corrupt practice As such, we expect staff must always act
With due skill, care and diligence
In good faith, and
In compliance with all applicable laws
- Adopting an adaptive mindset and using strategic and critical thinking to approach problems in a new way
- Ability to deal efficiently with priorities and manage time appropriately
- Advanced level proficiency with all MS Office products, including Outlook; Word; Excel; and PowerPoint
- A dedicated team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels including external stakeholders
- Ensure MacDonald HSE policies are at the forefront of all activities
- Adopting a proactive approach towards complex tasks and overall delivery
- Sound knowledge of professional and international standards
Deadline:12th Oct 2019
The Mott MacDonald Group is a diverse management, engineering and development consultancy delivering solutions for public and private clients world-wide.
Mott MacDonalds uniquely diverse 1 billion global consultancy works across 12 core business areas.
As one of the worlds largest employee-owned companies with over 14,000 staff, we have principal offices in nearly 50 countries and projects in 140.
Infortion Technology IT Officer
Keyskills: Infortion Technology IT Officer
Commercial Projects Executive - Arab National - 1 year contract
Arab Media Group (AMG)
Keyskills: Commercial Projects Executive - Arab ...
BAC Middle East
Keyskills: Technical Assistant
Warehouse Officer & Supervisor
Keyskills: Warehouse Officer & Supervisor
Senior terial Liaison Officer Temporary
Keyskills: Senior terial Liaison Officer Temporary
Guest Services Officer - Executive Lounge
Keyskills: Guest Services Officer - Executive Lo...
Key Account Manager
ManpowerGroup Middle East
Keyskills: Skills SKILLS: â€¢ Organized, qui...
UAE National ( Emirati) Technical Assistant ( Part Time)
BAC Middle East
Keyskills: UAE National ( Emirati) Technical Ass...
|View all Similar Jobs|