IT Specialist is Responsible for providing comprehensive IT support and technical functions required supporting the different Units In the school The individual will Performs a variety of complex information technology support duties to ensure smooth delivery of technology services Monitors, operates, coordinates, assists and trains others in the operation of computer hardware, software, and peripherals in order to achieve the desired result
- The position will assist staff in the school technical support to ensure the reliability and sustainability of information and communication resources
- Bachelor Degree in IT related field
- 2- 6 years experience in an IT role
- Excellent Communication Skills both verbal and written
- Good understanding of Microsoft and desktop applications, PC hardware and peripherals, PC operating systems and application software
- Familiarity with LAN network protocols and client-server business applications
Deadline:22nd Feb 2025
The Beaconhouse group has almost 308,000 fulltime students in eight countries and is possibly the largest school network of its kind in the world. Established in November 1975 as the Les Anges Montessori Academy with 19 toddlers, Beaconhouse has since grown into an international network of private schools, imparting distinctive and meaningful learning to students all the way from birth through its partnership in Pakistan with Gymboree Play & Music to post-graduation, through Concordia Colleges and the Beaconhouse National University.
Of these students, close to 101,000 study at the groups flagship network, the Beaconhouse School System, in Pakistan as well as overseas, while the remaining are largely enrolled at The Educators, a parallel school network operated by the group.
The Beaconhouse of today is thus much more than just a stand-alone school. Through distinct and independent divisions across multiple destinations including the UK, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, Oman, the UAE, Pakistan and Belgium, it caters to the education and training needs of a large and diverse group of individuals of varying ages, socioeconomic backgrounds, and nationalities, with its activities also extending beyond education in some countries.