||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
* Manage the deployment, operation and maintenance of IT systems supporting business activities, in close collaboration and coordination with all teams (Software, Network...) * IT system contains: * About 1000 OS instances * Linux (Centos) and Windows Server (2012, 2016), Windows Client (10) * About 40 different applications to deploy with specific configuration for each OS instances * Storage with SAN : Compellent Series * Live Volume Uniform / non uniform configuration * Administration without production impact * Many services (Active Directory, Security solution, OS Update services, PKI/CA solution, Database) * Migration of operating systems (upgrade of version, Windows to Linux for some applications) * Deployment of operating systems (Windows & Linux) on server / virtual machines on VMware through deployment tools already installed * Migration of operating systems (upgrade of version, Windows to Linux for some applications) * Backup and restore virtual machines * IT Systems Administration, Installation, Configuration, Audit , Performance analysis and Troubleshooting on all components : * Storage * Virtualization layer * OS (with scripting) * Database * Services * Security features (hardening OS, Firewall OS, antivirus solution) Deployment and admin through Ansible * Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues to our users * Manage the configuration and operation of client-based computer operating systems * Manage the configuration of IT solution and interfaces with others subsystems (DNS configuration (with about 30 000 entries), applications hosted, etc.) * Respond to and resolve end users requests * Collaborate with the customer and maintain a high level of confidence * Coordinate activities by scheduling work assignments Accountable for the availability, planning and maintenance of all Infrastructure Services while ensuring compliance with existing processes and policies.
Eligibility:Intermediate School(General (College Proprietary)).
Deadline:09th Oct 2019
* Experience dealing directly with customer and partners in a service or support role
* Experience in hardware server architecture
* Experience in operating systems: Linux (CentOS ) / Windows (architecture, scripting, administration).
* Experience in Virtualization (VMware concepts; installation; administration; scripting)
* Required skills in :
* Foreman, Boot pxe, sftp, dhcp, Ansible
* PostGreSql, chrony, Kerberos
* Knowledge of network (routing, switching & firewalling; layers; most common protocols used in switching and routing in order to provide redundancy ; interconnection of networks; WAN; LAN; security basis; all this limited to Ethernet domain)
* Be self-motivated and capable of working alone and within teams
* Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and presentation
* Minimum of 5+ years experience in similar field
* Advance knowledge of IT infrastructure administration and Networking
* Server management
* Knowledge, in:
* 3+ years of experience in COM, SCADA is a plus.
* 3+ years of experience in AFC is a plus
* 3+ years of experience in ATC is a plus
* Certifications in Cisco, Huawei, IBM, HP products, is a plus
* Working experience within multidisciplinary teams
Internal Audit Manager
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.)
Keyskills: Internal Audit Manager
Lead IT & Technical Audit
Keyskills: Lead IT & Technical Audit
Category Buyer - Installation & Civil Works
Thales Middle East
Keyskills: Category Buyer - Installation & Civil...
Microsoft systems Technical Support
Keyskills: Microsoft systems Technical Support
Senior Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) Engineer
Keyskills: Senior Intelligent Transportation Sys...
ELV Presales Engineer Fire Alarm PAVA Systems
Dafoos Technical Services W.L.L.
Keyskills: Presales, Rfp, Contracts, Fire Alarm,...
ICS Cyber Security Specialist
G. GHEEWALA HUMAN RESOURCES CONSULTANTS
Keyskills: ICS Cyber Security Specialist,OP,OP C...
T&C Engineer PABX ECS
MPH CONSULTING SERVICES DMCC
Keyskills: Alcatel-Lucent, PABX, Testing, Commis...
|View all Similar Jobs|