||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
1. Responsibilities would include Network Analysis & Administration,Server LAN WAN Optimization,Enterprise and Digital Infrastructure architecture and support, Security &Stability and Scalability of Platforms and Systems.
2. Perform daily system monitoring,verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware,server resources,systems and key processes,reviewing system and application logs,and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
3. Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
4. Develops new system and application implementation plans,custom scripts and testing procedures to ensure operational reliability. Trains technical staff in how to use new software and hardware developed and or acquired
5. Performs troubleshooting as required. As such,leads problem-solving efforts often involving outside vendors and other support personnel and or organizations.
6. Establishes guidelines and methods for the installation and management of the host computer operating systems,disk arrays,fiber channel switches,tape libraries and other components.
7. Ensures high availability and acceptable levels of performance of mission critical host computer resources.
8. Develops procedures to maintain security and protect systems from unauthorized use,acts of nature and user abuse.
9. Develops and coordinates project directions and schedules to maximize benefits and minimize impacts on the customer organizations. Provides leadership in planning and implementation of projects for computer operations and enterprise systems administration.
10. Troubleshooting IT systems when there is an issue reported by computer users.
11. Maintain communication with end users regarding issues.
12. Communicate all enterprise,site,or department wide issues to peers for notification and manager and or appropriate IT manager to initiate end user communication.
13. Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities including balancing urgent needs with long-term planning work.
14. Be creative,highly motivated,and able to operate effectively in multiple cultural contexts
15. Able to work independently and work as part of a diverse multidisciplinary team.
16. Adhere to the banks established procedures,policies and guidelines.
17. Pursue any other related activities as directed by superiors. IMPORTANT NOTE: Review the attached Job Description well. If it matches your work experience,qualification and are interested mail us your CV in WORD FORMAT only. Save your CV as: Your name-Job Code-080-Nationality. This is a MUST. Only candidates who comply with the requirements will be contacted.
No direct calls will be entertained.
Function:Hotels / Restaurants
Deadline:12th Sep 2018
Civil Engineer (Degree Qualified)
Keyskills: Civil Engineer (Degree Qualified)
Mechanical Engineer (Degree Qualified)
Keyskills: Mechanical Engineer (Degree Qualified)
Electrical Engineer (Degree Qualified)
Keyskills: Electrical Engineer (Degree Qualified)
Dot Net Developer
Keyskills: Dot Net developer, .net developer, s...
Keyskills: Candidate should have minimum 5 years...
Computer Studies Teacher
Keyskills: Computer Studies Teacher, IT Teacher...
Keyskills: ,Computer Programmer ,Computer Progra...
Computer Software Engineer
Keyskills: ,Computer Software Engineer ,Computer...
|View all Similar Jobs|