Minimum of 1 year experience in Claims Management.
English written and speaking.
Good analytical and numerical skills.
Excellent organisational skills
Excellent interpersonal, leadership and planning skills.
Minimum 1 year experience in logistics industry
Highly computer literate (MS Office) and inteet sense.
Highly adaptable and responsive to customer requirements
Bachelor's Degree (Operations/Industrial/Business)
Marine Insurance course / certificate is a plus
Exel Saudi Arabia, today is part of Deutsche Post DHL family and represents DHL Supply Chain division in Saudi Arabia division
- Collection of goods from overseas suppliers
- Using DHL Exels global purchasing power, arrange inbound sea and / or air freight
- Transport of ambient, chilled and frozen products from ports of entry
- Sites in Riyadh, Al Khobar, Dammam Bonded Zone, Jeddah and Abha
- DHL Exel provides a scheduled and non-scheduled service to our clients enabling them to transfer goods between sites when they need to reposition inventory (typically, as goods enter a KSA port, clients often need to reposition part of the consignment to other regions)
- Delivery of orders from DHL Exel Distribution Centers to retail outlets
- More than 1000 logistics personnel cover daily operations activity in 20 locations around kingdom
- A Mix of temperature controlled and ambient vehicles
- DHL Exel has invested heavily in new IT Solution. The company is currently running the Exceed/Infor Warehouse Management System across its sites
|Role||Exel Saudi Arabia is currently looking to recruit a Claims Officer to manage, coordinate and resolve Claims & OSDR related issues and report progress of resolutions; providing effective communication, leadership in handling those matters with the customer|
|Industry||Aviation / Aerospace Firms|
|Function||Self Employed / Consultants|
|Deadline||25th Mar 2017|
|PM Skills||Not Mentioned|