||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
Responsibilities: 1. Receive approved Quality plan from DGM & execute MEPD Works accordingly.
2. Study MEPD drawings and provide technical clarification for MEPD subcontractor.
3. Review & Supervise MEPD works ongoing as well as incoming projects
4. Prepare quality indicator to monitor quality of works as a part of quality assurance from MEPD subcontractor.
5. Supervise all MEPD to deliver services as per work demand from Al Madar Group following ISO 9001:2000 procedure
6. Review contract agreement for MEPD and provide technical feedback based on technical specification approved by consultant.
7. Perform Quality Audit of MEPD works in order to ensure that the MEPD works are as per specified
8. Review MEPD materials requirements specified in construction and coordinate with Material Engineer Subcontractor for Submitting & Approval.
9. Prepare technical justification in coordination with subcontractor if consultant ask for detail
10. Report and discuss with DGM for utilization of manpower and machinery 11. Make sure that all employees in the department are following the safety requirements as per the Safety policy prescribed by ISO 9001:2000
12. Initiate the Fast Accident Report immediately when any accident incident noticed, and then forward it to the Safety Officer, Administration and Personnel Dept. Manager and Deputy General Manager.
13. Coordinate and follow up with Main Store Storekeeper and Purchasing for timely delivery of material and others.
14. Attend the weekly management meeting and execute the actions within assigned dates without any delays
15. Supervise the Department staff and make sure that all of them are executing works in accordance to the approved procedures and forms prescribed by ISO 9001:2000
16. Conduct performance appraisal of staffs working under section on yearly basis following formats prescribed by ISO 9001:2000.
17. Recommend training for staffs in order to improve their performance following procedures as per ISO 9001:2000 and in coordination with DGM
18. Ensure monthly invoices are submitted on time after approval from respective departments
19. Start duty as per normal practices in site office or latest instruction from DGM
20. Prepare analysis of MEPD subcontractor and submit to DGM two times a year. 21. Performs duties assigned by DGM
Eligibility:Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
Function:Teaching / Education
Deadline:07th Apr 2019
Keyskills: Expected Deliverable: 1. Primary re...
Inbound Logistics Responsible Officer
Keyskills: Inbound Logistics Responsible Officer
Dot Net Developer
IT People LLC
Keyskills: dot net, sql server
Dot Net Developers
Keyskills: Dot Net Developers
Dot Net Developer
Keyskills: Dot Net Developer
Head of Primary
Keyskills: Head of Primary,British curriculum
Female Primary Science Teacher
Keyskills: Female Primary Science Teacher
Primary Teachers in Dubai (and other locations)
Keyskills: Primary Teaching,
|View all Similar Jobs|