1. Performance manages and develops payroll staff.
2. Manage payroll workload to meet operational requirements.
3. Ensure payroll is processed in an accurate, compliant and timely manner.
4. Prepare relevant weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports and oversee compliance with statutory reporting and filing requirements.
5. Monitor the accurate processing of staff appointments, transfers, promotions, and terminations.
6. Ensure all payroll information and records are maintained in accordance with statutory requirements.
7. Support all inteal and exteal audits related to payroll and review and improve payroll policies and procedures.
8. prepare and review payroll account reconciliations and resolve issues relating to payroll production