||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
1. Planning and implementing lessons that follow the school learning-outcomes-based curriculum and the approach of integrated thematic instruction
2. Develop (where needed) curriculum commensurate to your students needs and abilities
3. Using effective teaching techniques, materials and educational experiences to support instruction within curriculum guidelines
4. Providing enrichment events and activities related to curriculum
5. Communicating assignments and objectives to students in a well-organized manner, using clear and precise language
6. Monitoring and assessing student progress in order to provide feedback on a regular basis to students, their parents and the school administration
7. Diagnosing, instructing and evaluating specific student needs and seeking assistance as necessary
8. Establishing and maintaining fair and just standards for student behavior, with the guidance of the school Code of Conduct, to create an effective and safe learning environment
9. Planning and conducting on-campus and off-campus co-curricular extracurricular activities
10. Supervising students in the classroom, on the school campus and off-campus at school-related activities
11. Guiding, motivating and supervising the classroom assistant
12. Maintaining accurate, complete and legible records as required by the school policy
13. Attending and taking an active role in staff meetings
14. Communicating concerns, ideas and information with colleagues, students, the school administration, parents and the community in a professional and constructive manner
15. Maintaining a positive professional relationship with parents for the benefit of their children, including but not limited to informing them of upcoming-week lesson summaries, behavioral issues and their childrens progress
16. Delivering support programs for elementary grades, as planned by the concerned school elementary administrator such as ESL Language Clinic and/or Guided Reading sessions. This would be after the end of K1 classes.
17. Displaying willingness to understand the local culture and handle the cultural nuances in a caring and respectful manner
18. Participating in professional development organized by the school
19. Performing other related, similar or logical duties as required or assigned
Eligibility:Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
Function:Sales / BD
Deadline:30th Jul 2019
Native English Speaker Legal Assistant
Qatari Investors Group
Keyskills: Native English Speaker Legal Assistant
SAP HCM Consultant – Native Arabic
Keyskills: SAP HCM Consultant – Native Arabic
Native or Bilingual English Instructor for Project - QTR
Keyskills: Native or Bilingual English speaker ...
Keyskills: 1. Native of Canada, US, UK or one ...
Dot Net Developers(Azure) for Qatar
Keyskills: Mvc,Mobile Application Development,.N...
Dot Net Developer for QATAR location
Nebula Computers Private Limited
Keyskills: ASP.Net,Vb.Net,.Net,C#,Squl Server,W...
Keyskills: Native or near-native fluency in Engl...
Senior Software Engineer - .Net (Looking for Immediate Joinners)
BrickRed Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Keyskills: .Net Development , .Net Designer , ....
|View all Similar Jobs|