||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
A well-established wellnessmedical center in Dubai is looking for an Receptionist to join their highly professional team on a full-time basis
- Welcomes and greets all patients and visitors, in person or over the phone
- Answers the phone while maintaining a polite, consistent phone manner using proper telephone etiquette
- Responsible for keeping the reception area clean and organized
- Registers new patients and updates existing patient demographics by collecting detailed patient information including personal and financial information
- Facilitates patient flow by notifying the provider of patients arrival, being aware of delays, and communicating with patients and clinical staff
- Responds to inquiries by patients, prospective patients, and visitors in a courteous manner
- Protects patient confidentiality, making sure protected health information is secured by not leaving PHI in plain sight and logging off the computer before leaving it unattended
- Arabic speaker highly desirable
- Must have Patient Coordinator experience
- Has at least 1 year working as a Receptionist in a healthcare facility
- Possess excellent Customer Service Skills
- Has a great personality - warm, friendly, and outgoing
- Speaks fluent English
- Must be residing in UAE already
- Must have experience with insurance and claims management
The desired candidate must be a people person, an excellent team player, who is outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to learn and improve
- Excellent employer and a very nice facility in Jumeirah
- 7,000+ AED per month
- Paid visa and health insurance
Deadline:16th Oct 2019
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLES Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.
Al Tamimi & Company
Front Office Receptionist / Guest Services Agent
Excelsior Group ME
Keyskills: Front Office Receptionist / Guest Ser...
Dental Nurse with DHA / MOH / HAAD / DHCC
Keyskills: Dental Nurse with DHA / MOH / HAAD / ...
Clinic Janitor a intenance with Drivers License
Keyskills: Clinic Janitor a intenance with Drive...
Dental Nurse with DHA, MOH & HAAH
Keyskills: Dental Nurse with DHA, MOH & HAAH
International Free Zone Authority (IFZA)
Keyskills: Corporate Receptionist
Front Office Receptionist/ Guest Services Agent
Excelsior Group ME
Keyskills: Front Office Receptionist/ Guest Serv...
Receptionist - UAE National
Transguard Workforce Solutions
Keyskills: Receptionist - UAE National
|View all Similar Jobs|