||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
Under the direction of the Director of Facilities Management, this position is responsible for managing the engineering technical services requirement of the WCMC-Q research facility; and supervising monitoring the activities of the skilled trades people working within research space, encompassing both in-house and external contractors in a prompt and efficient manner. (**The supervision of skilled trades personnel who cannot be categorized as direct reports) Development and maintenance of peer-to-peer coordination with technical representatives of Qatar Foundation (QF) and the Research Lab Manager, coordinates work requests and completions utilizing the FM Ticketing system; performs front line problem solving for technical and engineering related issues. MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Examines and reviews, providing technical expertise on requests from research users for the procurement of equipment goods, in conjunction with FM Personnel and Research Personnel.
2. Provides technical engineering guidance, advice and assistance in the procurement of new equipment and on any issues that arise from end users on the maintenance of existing equipment. Responsible for ensuring the dispatch of sensitive degradable deliveries from goods in to relevant Research destination.
3. Manages the Research technical library and ensures drawings and engineering data are kept up dated. In conjunction with Lab Manager develops and maintains a register of equipment assets. Reviews research related toolkit requirements and availability, manages test equipment to ensure functionality and calibration dates. Liaises with EHS personnel in respect of equipment safety checks and records. Provides FM Director with technical reports including forecasted operational budget requirements. 4. Oversees the technical related works organized or carried out by QF and relevant external contracted personnel. Monitors and ensures technical competency of any non-WCMC-Q personnel working within Research. Ensures work implementation and execution conforms with appropriate building and engineering codes and safety standards, including those of the United States and of Qatar. (**The supervision of skilled trades personnel who cannot be categorized as direct reports)
5. Liaises and works with QF technical services supervisors for WCMC-Q site. Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with QF Facilities Management, HSSE, and Capital Projects personnel.
6. Liaises with Lab Manager end users in Research for area access and pre-schedule activity relating to skilled labor for both internal and external workers. Assist Research personnel with the development of emergency plans providing clear guidance on utilities and engineering services.
7. Operates on a peer-to-peer level with QF supervisory personnel and acts as front line responder on behalf of WCMC-Q Facilities Management whilst developing and maintaining a professional working relationship with QF Staff, Research Staff and FM Staff.
8. Assists with the design review of proposed research lab spaces with particular emphasis on utilities and engineering services, works closely with EHS personnel reviewing safety. Managing the appropriate completion of work carried out during remodeling fit out of research space and provides regular reports to FM Director. (Also includes SARF processing for research Lab and research office accommodation)
9. Assists FM personnel with the management of the WCMC-Q Access Control System for research space. Ensures all SOPs and access protocols are adhered to by support staff requiring access to the Vivarium and research laboratories.
10. Performs other duties as directed by the FM Director.
Eligibility:Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
Function:Sales / BD
Deadline:14th May 2019
Structural Engineer - Qatar Requirements
Keyskills: structural engineer, Building struct...
Keyskills: Requirements University degree, pre...
Keyskills: Qualifications: Degree in Electrical...
Senior - International Tax
Keyskills: Technical skills requirements An un...
Manager - Health and Safety
Keyskills: Manager - Health and Safety
SAP Human Resources Analyst
Weill Cornell Medical College
Keyskills: Minimum Requirements: Bachelors degr...
Keyskills: Minimum Qualifications, Experience a...
Server- In Room Dining
RitzCarlton Sharq VillageSpa
Keyskills: Requirements are representative of mi...
|View all Similar Jobs|