||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
Responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts or regions. Manage quality and consistency of product and service delivery in order to meet the highest level of
Key Performance Area 1: Business Performance
- Maintain updated price list
- Prepare quotation
- Generate sales orders based on LPO
- Keep abreast on latest updates on the product
- Achieve monthly sales targets for solvents and polymers based on the yearly target assigned by the Management
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys and forward suggestions to management.
- Provide monthly activity report along with sales funnel
- Develop and implement special sales activities to sell and reduce old stock
Key Performance Area 2: Customer Focus
- Establish new, and maintaining existing, long-term relationships with customers
- Record and maintain computerized customer database
- Manage and maintain Key Accounts
- Provide after-sales support services, on-site technical assistance and product education to customers, if required
- Provide details on upgrades new features enhancements of existing products to customers
- Direct technical queries complaints from customers to support engineers
- Handle customer complaints pertaining to product and keep a record of same
- Verify references for new customers
- Extensive and effective follow up with Customers to accomplish all other works that may be required to close sales
Key Performance Area 3: People Development and Team Work
- Coordinate and follow up with stores for timely delivery of instruments and ensure that the instruments are obtained as per specification provided
- Place request with the Sales Coordinator to procure materials based on current stocks and future sales forecast
- Review Receivable Report and closely coordinate with Accounts department to ensure on time collection of receivables
Key Performance Area 4: Quality
- Ensure that company format, procedures and policies are followed
- Ensure that ISO procedures and requirements are complied with
- Adhere to the companys health and safety standards
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of work to the satisfaction of the client
Eligibility:Basic - Bachelor of Science
Salary:+ All other benefits as per UAE labor Law
Deadline:16th Mar 2019
Mission: To improve the quality of life for our people, customers & society
Vision: To be a significant provider promoting sustainable systems & local solutions to the construction, oil and gas and industrial sectors by 2014
Geco Chemical Co Ltd, is primarily engaged in the import, stocking, distribution, injection resins, concrete repair and landscaping products. The company is the sole agnet for renowed companies such as TAM, Boddingtons, Ineos, Nalco Gulf, Terram, Total Walther, Chance
Overseas Sales Manager
Keyskills: dubai, middle east, UAE, textile, ga...
Required Jr.Executive - Documentation
Keyskills: good computer skills are a MUST.
Manager Purchase - (Packaging Material) For Dubai
Keyskills: Purchase , Packaging Material , Supp...
Paharpur Business Centre
Keyskills: Maintenance, Plant Maintenance, Main...
Head of MIS
IT People LLC
Deputy Compliance Officer - Dubai
Keyskills: Regulatory, Obligation, Checklist, G...
Business Development Manager - Dubai
Client of BD Consult
Keyskills: New Business Development Manager, IT...
Pre-Sales Manager - Dubai
Client of BD Consult
Keyskills: Pre - Sales Manager, IT sales, Softw...
|View all Similar Jobs|