||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
- Plans and controls very complex portfolios of projects where some milestones will be considered immovable. Manages large, geographically dispersed teams and applies planning, reporting and communication methods to manage dispersal.
- Defines risk strategies, approaches and tools. Identifies and manages risks, issues and assumptions on portfolio of complex projects, where risks include political and or reputational damage.
- Remains effective, even in a dynamic environment. Initiates change to promote continuous improvement. Responds quickly to new and unexpected demands from customers or actions from the competition. Supports others in adjusting to change.
- Builds relationships with customers based on mutual trust and respect, maintaining this when issues arise. Seen as a well respected sparring partner at different levels of the client. Monitors performance targets and deadlines in addition to quality standards and takes appropriate action if necessary.
- Demonstrates strong consistency between communication and action, is appropriately confidential and does not misrepresent others self. Is sought out for advice and solutions. Recognises potential areas of conflict and leads resolution.
- Demonstrates ability to think quickly and re-direct large projects to achieve the desired business benefits. Efficiently engages with senior stakeholders to agree influence strategy, directing complex projects and maximise benefits. Controls re-writing of the business case if required.
- Defines project requirements scope with senior stakeholders. Leads requirement definitions and acceptance measures to remove ambiguity.
- Produces budgets and identifies controls to maintain a profitable environment. Demonstrates willingness to take calculated risks to achieve business advantage.
- Leads the selection and definition of a portfolio of SAP projects which will comprise a significant programme of strategic change. Helps to quantify the business benefits, and, with the programmes sponsor, defines and documents the business case for the programme.
- Ensures that a significant change programme achieves the objectives that have been set and that the business benefits are realized within the terms of the business case which has justified the programme funding.
- Ensures that the programme implements changes which meet business needs and measurably improve levels of performance.
- Ensures that the organisation and its staff are managed carefully through the process of change. Ensures that progress is monitored and reviewed throughout this process, and that adjustments are made, as necessary, to achieve the planned results.
- Ensures that the aims of the programme and its projects continue to be aligned with business needs as they evolve.Requirements- Has experience in managing multiple SAP complex projects across Middle East.
- Has proven project management and leadership skills,and a good knowledge of business analysis.Is able to understand organizations policy framework, management structures and reporting procedures for all aspects of the programmes environment in short time. - Has excellent planning, communication and presentation skills, and is expert in project quality management.
- Has achieved proficiency in the Role of SAP Programme Management. - Experienced in SAP.
- Fluent in Arabic Language.
- Bachelor's degree in Informational Technology, Master's Degree in Business or Management effectiveness as an external, independent assessor on complex projects, recommending feasible improvements alternatives based on thought leadership (extensive experience, multiple approaches and best practice).
Role:SAP Programme Manager
Function:ITES / BPO / KPO / Customer Service / Operations
Deadline:25th Nov 2017
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution in both the technology and financial services domain.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on 'blue chip' financial services & technology consulting organizations across London and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing 'best of breed' candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and IT industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients' sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Keyskills: Programme Manager
Eaton SAKS International
Keyskills: Programme Manager
Senior Programme Manager
Keyskills: Senior Programme Manager
Programme Controls Reporting Manager
Keyskills: Programme Controls Reporting Manager
Programme Manager - Payment Solutions
Keyskills: Programme Manager - Payment Solutions
Education Programme Manager
Swisslinx Middle East
Keyskills: Education Programme Manager
Solutions Delivery Programme Manager
Keyskills: Solutions Delivery Programme Manager
Programme Manager / Head of PMO
Keyskills: Programme Manager / Head of PMO
|View all Similar Jobs|
|Graphic Designing Jobs In United Arab Emirates||Six Sigma Green Belt Jobs In United Arab Emirates|
|Sap Grc Jobs In United Arab Emirates||Graphics Jobs In United Arab Emirates|
|Grc Jobs In United Arab Emirates||Graphic Designer Jobs In United Arab Emirates|
|Graduate Jobs In United Arab Emirates||Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs In United Arab Emirates|
|Ground Staff Jobs In United Arab Emirates||Graphic Web Designer Jobs In United Arab Emirates|
|Graphic Designing Jobs In Saudi Arabia||Six Sigma Green Belt Jobs In Saudi Arabia|
|Sap Grc Jobs In Saudi Arabia||Graphics Jobs In Saudi Arabia|
|Grc Jobs In Saudi Arabia||Graphic Designer Jobs In Saudi Arabia|
|Graduate Jobs In Saudi Arabia||Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs In Saudi Arabia|
|Ground Staff Jobs In Saudi Arabia||Graphic Web Designer Jobs In Saudi Arabia|
|Graphic Designing Jobs In Qatar||Six Sigma Green Belt Jobs In Qatar|
|Sap Grc Jobs In Qatar||Graphics Jobs In Qatar|
|Grc Jobs In Qatar||Graphic Designer Jobs In Qatar|
|Graduate Jobs In Qatar||Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs In Qatar|
|Ground Staff Jobs In Qatar||Graphic Web Designer Jobs In Qatar|
|Graphic Designing Jobs In Bahrain||Six Sigma Green Belt Jobs In Bahrain|
|Sap Grc Jobs In Bahrain||Graphics Jobs In Bahrain|
|Grc Jobs In Bahrain||Graphic Designer Jobs In Bahrain|
|Graduate Jobs In Bahrain||Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs In Bahrain|
|Ground Staff Jobs In Bahrain||Graphic Web Designer Jobs In Bahrain|
|Graphic Designing Jobs In Oman||Six Sigma Green Belt Jobs In Oman|
|Sap Grc Jobs In Oman||Graphics Jobs In Oman|
|Grc Jobs In Oman||Graphic Designer Jobs In Oman|
|Graduate Jobs In Oman||Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs In Oman|
|Ground Staff Jobs In Oman||Graphic Web Designer Jobs In Oman|
|Graphic Designing Jobs In Kuwait||Six Sigma Green Belt Jobs In Kuwait|
|Sap Grc Jobs In Kuwait||Graphics Jobs In Kuwait|
|Grc Jobs In Kuwait||Graphic Designer Jobs In Kuwait|
|Graduate Jobs In Kuwait||Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs In Kuwait|
|Ground Staff Jobs In Kuwait||Graphic Web Designer Jobs In Kuwait|
|Graphic Designing Jobs In Lebanon||Six Sigma Green Belt Jobs In Lebanon|
|Sap Grc Jobs In Lebanon||Graphics Jobs In Lebanon|
|Grc Jobs In Lebanon||Graphic Designer Jobs In Lebanon|
|Graduate Jobs In Lebanon||Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs In Lebanon|
|Ground Staff Jobs In Lebanon||Graphic Web Designer Jobs In Lebanon|
|Graphic Designing Jobs In Jordan||Six Sigma Green Belt Jobs In Jordan|
|Sap Grc Jobs In Jordan||Graphics Jobs In Jordan|
|Grc Jobs In Jordan||Graphic Designer Jobs In Jordan|
|Graduate Jobs In Jordan||Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs In Jordan|
|Ground Staff Jobs In Jordan||Graphic Web Designer Jobs In Jordan|
|Graphic Designing Jobs In Egypt||Six Sigma Green Belt Jobs In Egypt|
|Sap Grc Jobs In Egypt||Graphics Jobs In Egypt|
|Grc Jobs In Egypt||Graphic Designer Jobs In Egypt|
|Graduate Jobs In Egypt||Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs In Egypt|
|Ground Staff Jobs In Egypt||Graphic Web Designer Jobs In Egypt|
|Graphic Designing Jobs In Iraq||Six Sigma Green Belt Jobs In Iraq|
|Sap Grc Jobs In Iraq||Graphics Jobs In Iraq|
|Grc Jobs In Iraq||Graphic Designer Jobs In Iraq|
|Graduate Jobs In Iraq||Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs In Iraq|
|Ground Staff Jobs In Iraq||Graphic Web Designer Jobs In Iraq|