||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
- Plans and controls very complex portfolios of projects where some milestones will be considered immovable. Manages large, geographically dispersed teams and applies planning, reporting and communication methods to manage dispersal.
- Defines risk strategies, approaches and tools. Identifies and manages risks, issues and assumptions on portfolio of complex projects, where risks include political and/or reputational damage.
- Remains effective, even in a dynamic environment. Initiates change to promote continuous improvement. Responds quickly to new and unexpected demands from customers or actions from the competition. Supports others in adjusting to change.
- Builds relationships with customers based on mutual trust and respect, maintaining this when issues arise. Seen as a well respected sparring partner at different levels of the client. Monitors performance targets and deadlines in addition to quality standards and takes appropriate action if necessary.
- Demonstrates strong consistency between communication and action, is appropriately confidential and does not misrepresent others/self. Is sought out for advice and solutions. Recognises potential areas of conflict and leads resolution.
- Demonstrates ability to think quickly and re-direct large projects to achieve the desired business benefits. Efficiently engages with senior stakeholders to agree/influence strategy, directing complex projects and maximise benefits. Controls re-writing of the business case if required.
- Defines project requirements/scope with senior stakeholders. Leads requirement definitions and acceptance measures to remove ambiguity.
- Produces budgets and identifies controls to maintain a profitable environment. Demonstrates willingness to take calculated risks to achieve business advantage.
- Leads the selection and definition of a portfolio of SAP projects which will comprise a significant programme of strategic change. Helps to quantify the business benefits, and, with the programmes sponsor, defines and documents the business case for the programme.
- Ensures that a significant change programme achieves the objectives that have been set and that the business benefits are realized within the terms of the business case which has justified the programme funding.
- Ensures that the programme implements changes which meet business needs and measurably improve levels of performance.
- Ensures that the organisation and its staff are managed carefully through the process of change. Ensures that progress is monitored and reviewed throughout this process, and that adjustments are made, as necessary, to achieve the planned results.
- Ensures that the aims of the programme and its projects continue to be aligned with business needs as they evolve.Requirements- Has experience in managing multiple SAP complex projects across Middle East.
- Has proven project management and leadership skills,and a good knowledge of business analysis.Is able to understand organizations policy framework, management structures and reporting procedures for all aspects of the programmes environment in short time. - Has excellent planning, communication and presentation skills, and is expert in project quality management.
- Has achieved proficiency in the Role of SAP Programme Management. - Experienced in SAP.
- Fluent in Arabic Language.
- Bachelor's degree in Informational Technology, Master's Degree in Business or Management effectiveness as an external, independent assessor on complex projects, recommending feasible improvements/alternatives based on thought leadership (extensive experience, multiple approaches and best practice).
Role:SAP Programme Manager
Function: ITES / BPO / KPO / Customer Service / Operations
Deadline:23rd Aug 2017
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution in both the technology and financial services domain.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on 'blue chip' financial services & technology consulting organizations across London and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing 'best of breed' candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and IT industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients' sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Director, EMBA, Dubai Programme
London Business School
Keyskills: Director, EMBA, Dubai Programme
Programme Manager - ERP / CRM
Michael Page International (UAE) Limited
Irwin & Dow
Keyskills: SAP Accountant
SAP IS Auto Test Lead
Keyskills: SAP IS Auto Test Lead
SAP HCM (OM & PA) Administrator
SERCO Middle East
Keyskills: SAP HCM (OM & PA) Administrator
SAP HCM (OM & PA) Specialist
SERCO Middle East
Keyskills: SAP HCM (OM & PA) Specialist
Keyskills: Logistics Manager
Manager Client Service Management
Keyskills: Manager Client Service Management
|View all Similar Jobs|
|Block Programme Manager Jobs In United Arab Emirates||Sap Manager Jobs In United Arab Emirates|
|Sap Delivery Manager Jobs In United Arab Emirates||Block Programme Officer Jobs In United Arab Emirates|
|Additional Programme Officer Jobs In United Arab Emirates||Sap Jobs In United Arab Emirates|
|Sap Mm Jobs In United Arab Emirates||Sap Pm Jobs In United Arab Emirates|
|Sap Basis Administration Jobs In United Arab Emirates||Sap Project Management Jobs In United Arab Emirates|
|Block Programme Manager Jobs In Saudi Arabia||Sap Manager Jobs In Saudi Arabia|
|Sap Delivery Manager Jobs In Saudi Arabia||Block Programme Officer Jobs In Saudi Arabia|
|Additional Programme Officer Jobs In Saudi Arabia||Sap Jobs In Saudi Arabia|
|Sap Mm Jobs In Saudi Arabia||Sap Pm Jobs In Saudi Arabia|
|Sap Basis Administration Jobs In Saudi Arabia||Sap Project Management Jobs In Saudi Arabia|
|Block Programme Manager Jobs In Qatar||Sap Manager Jobs In Qatar|
|Sap Delivery Manager Jobs In Qatar||Block Programme Officer Jobs In Qatar|
|Additional Programme Officer Jobs In Qatar||Sap Jobs In Qatar|
|Sap Mm Jobs In Qatar||Sap Pm Jobs In Qatar|
|Sap Basis Administration Jobs In Qatar||Sap Project Management Jobs In Qatar|
|Block Programme Manager Jobs In Bahrain||Sap Manager Jobs In Bahrain|
|Sap Delivery Manager Jobs In Bahrain||Block Programme Officer Jobs In Bahrain|
|Additional Programme Officer Jobs In Bahrain||Sap Jobs In Bahrain|
|Sap Mm Jobs In Bahrain||Sap Pm Jobs In Bahrain|
|Sap Basis Administration Jobs In Bahrain||Sap Project Management Jobs In Bahrain|
|Block Programme Manager Jobs In Oman||Sap Manager Jobs In Oman|
|Sap Delivery Manager Jobs In Oman||Block Programme Officer Jobs In Oman|
|Additional Programme Officer Jobs In Oman||Sap Jobs In Oman|
|Sap Mm Jobs In Oman||Sap Pm Jobs In Oman|
|Sap Basis Administration Jobs In Oman||Sap Project Management Jobs In Oman|
|Block Programme Manager Jobs In Kuwait||Sap Manager Jobs In Kuwait|
|Sap Delivery Manager Jobs In Kuwait||Block Programme Officer Jobs In Kuwait|
|Additional Programme Officer Jobs In Kuwait||Sap Jobs In Kuwait|
|Sap Mm Jobs In Kuwait||Sap Pm Jobs In Kuwait|
|Sap Basis Administration Jobs In Kuwait||Sap Project Management Jobs In Kuwait|
|Block Programme Manager Jobs In Lebanon||Sap Manager Jobs In Lebanon|
|Sap Delivery Manager Jobs In Lebanon||Block Programme Officer Jobs In Lebanon|
|Additional Programme Officer Jobs In Lebanon||Sap Jobs In Lebanon|
|Sap Mm Jobs In Lebanon||Sap Pm Jobs In Lebanon|
|Sap Basis Administration Jobs In Lebanon||Sap Project Management Jobs In Lebanon|
|Block Programme Manager Jobs In Jordan||Sap Manager Jobs In Jordan|
|Sap Delivery Manager Jobs In Jordan||Block Programme Officer Jobs In Jordan|
|Additional Programme Officer Jobs In Jordan||Sap Jobs In Jordan|
|Sap Mm Jobs In Jordan||Sap Pm Jobs In Jordan|
|Sap Basis Administration Jobs In Jordan||Sap Project Management Jobs In Jordan|
|Block Programme Manager Jobs In Egypt||Sap Manager Jobs In Egypt|
|Sap Delivery Manager Jobs In Egypt||Block Programme Officer Jobs In Egypt|
|Additional Programme Officer Jobs In Egypt||Sap Jobs In Egypt|
|Sap Mm Jobs In Egypt||Sap Pm Jobs In Egypt|
|Sap Basis Administration Jobs In Egypt||Sap Project Management Jobs In Egypt|
|Block Programme Manager Jobs In Iraq||Sap Manager Jobs In Iraq|
|Sap Delivery Manager Jobs In Iraq||Block Programme Officer Jobs In Iraq|
|Additional Programme Officer Jobs In Iraq||Sap Jobs In Iraq|
|Sap Mm Jobs In Iraq||Sap Pm Jobs In Iraq|
|Sap Basis Administration Jobs In Iraq||Sap Project Management Jobs In Iraq|