||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
Senior Consultant, Oil & Gas, Cairo Job
Work Area Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel 0 - 10%
Career Status Professional
Employment Type Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots Thats why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment Because its the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve peoples lives
EXPECTATION AND TASKS
Your role involves delivery of technical and application services within customer engagements You need good SAP Oil and Gas Software capabilities, and you are a decent problem solver with the ability to communicate effectively in an international environment According to your experience, strengths and customer needs, you will conduct some of the following tasks
- Be actively involved in the preparation, conception, realization, and Go Live of customer implementation projects
- Demonstrate the ability to plan, run, and manage blueprint workshopsmeetings with internal and external clients
- Assisting in defining the scope of a projectopportunities, estimating efforts and project timelines
- Analyze business processes including root cause analysis and technical performance optimization
- At least 5 years of SAP Oil and Gas implementation experience or support experience
- A minimum of 3 full cycle SAP Oil and Gas project implementations
- Excellent university degree in computer science, business information technology, mathematics, physics, engineering or equivalent
- Understanding of industry business processes in the areas of Oil and Gas Downstream and Primary Distribution (eg IS Oil, TSW and associated solutions)
- Ability to drill down into technical issues and solve complex and detailed problems
- Ability to deliver clear, concise presentations and present complex information in a clear and precise manner
- Willingness and ability to travel to customers and work abroad
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic
- Programming Skills (preferable SAP ABAP and SQL Script)
- Technical Skills in Database Technology (preferable SAP HANA DB)
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it At SAP, we help you make it your own A career at SAP can open many doors for you If youre searching for a company thats dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now
SAPS DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical andor mental disabilities
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor
Deadline:04th Aug 2019
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the worlds largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAPs product portfolio and extends SAPs leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.
Client of Jobrp
Senior QC Engineer
Field Service Engineer (for Downstream...
HR Specialist - Oil Company
Al Alamia Oil Service And Training Company
Senior Sales Specialist
World Food Programme
Keyskills: Skills 4Ps CORE ORGANISATIONAL CAPABI...
Senior PHP Full Stack Develpoer-EGP
Keyskills: Skills PHP with Mysql based Applicati...
Senior Native IOS Developer - EGP
Keyskills: Skills 3 Years of experience with Rea...
|View all Similar Jobs|