Reporting to- Technical Leader / ECM Manager
As a WebCenter Portal Senior Consultant, this role offers an opportunity to integrate a multi-cultural team, and be involved on the design and development of several projects across different sectors, always using the latest Oracle Fusion Middleware technologies.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
The WebCenter Portal Senior Consultant will be primarily responsible for-
1. The candidate is expected to work closely with clients, at a technical and non-technical level, to produce a solution that fulfills or exceeds their requirements.
2. Continuously develop and maintain their knowledge of services within the rapidly evolving Fusion Middleware technology.
3. Act as a professional manner at all times.
4. Support and drive technology adoption by clients in order to meet their needs.
5. Share their knowledge, experience, and best practices within the team
|Eligibility||Basic - Bachelors in Computer Application(Computers), Bachelor of Technology/Engineering(Compu ters), Bachelor of Science(Computers)|
|Industry||IT-Hardware & Networking|
|Experience||4 - 9 Years|
|Function||IT Software - Network Administration / Security|
|Deadline||22nd Feb 2017|
|PM Skills||Not Mentioned|