||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
Reporting to- Technical Leader ECM Manager
As a WebCenter Portal Senior Consultant, this role offers an opportunity to integrate a multi-cultural team, and be involved on the design and development of several projects across different sectors, always using the latest Oracle Fusion Middleware technologies.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
The WebCenter Portal Senior Consultant will be primarily responsible for-
1. The candidate is expected to work closely with clients, at a technical and non-technical level, to produce a solution that fulfills or exceeds their requirements.
2. Continuously develop and maintain their knowledge of services within the rapidly evolving Fusion Middleware technology.
3. Act as a professional manner at all times.
4. Support and drive technology adoption by clients in order to meet their needs.
5. Share their knowledge, experience, and best practices within the team
Eligibility:Basic - Bachelors in Computer Application(Computers) , Bachelor of Technology/Engineering (Computers), Bachelor of Science(Computers)
Industry:IT-Hardware & Networking
Function:IT Software - Network Administration / Security
Deadline:03rd Feb 2018
Portal Development Consultant
Keyskills: Portal Development Consultant, SAP P...
WebCenter Sites Developer
Leading IT Company
Keyskills: WebCenter Sites Developer, Web Center...
Keyskills: 4+ yrs experience in Oracle Finance F...
SAP EP Admin (enterprise Portal Basis Admin)
Firstone Systems Company Pvt. Ltd
Keyskills: SAP EP Admin Enterprise Portal Basis ...
Oracle ERP Technical Consultant
Keyskills: ,Oracle ERP Technical Consultant ,Ora...
Oracle ERP Financial consultant
Binary Berries Resources
Keyskills: oracle erp financial
Oracle FAH Consultant
Saudi Networkers Services
Keyskills: Oracle FAH, Financial Accounting Hub...
|View all Similar Jobs|