* Bachelor's Degree in Computing / IT/ MIS
* English: Fluent
* Arabic: Native Language (Preferred)
* At least 5 years of experience in IBM Message Broker (MB), DataPower, BPM and MQ.
* At least 5 years of experience in Web Services standards (e.g. WS-I Basic Profile);
* At least 5 years of experience in Service Oriented Architecture, including EAI, ESB, BPM, MQ, MQ Broker distributed computing, web technologies and messaging;
* At least 5 years of experience in J2EE platforms and Net platforms, including ASP.NET, EJB, JMS, JDBC, XML and related areas;
* At least 5 years of experience in Software development methodologies
* At least 5 years of experience in Complimentary IBM software products for the WebSphere brand
* At least 5 years of experience in Distributed Computing, Web Technologies and Messaging
* At least 5 years of experience in various industries and like Govement, Banking and Financial Services, Insurance and Telco
* Certified IBM Message Broker(MB), DataPower, BPM
Huxley Associates is an inteational recruitment consultancy that provides specialised contingency and retained recruitment solutions in the following sectors across the region.
Sales and Marketing
Huxley Associates have enjoyed continuous growth over the past 16 years and have established a network of 16 offices around the world including Dubai, New York, London, Sydney, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Paris and Singapore. We are widely regarded as one the worlds leading executive recruitment consultancies offering unparalleled training, career progression and support to our consultants. This enables best in class service delivery across the marketplaces we focus upon.
Huxley is committed to developing long term business relationships in the MENA region and take pride in the provision of quality recruitment support to our clients. Firms driven by a need to attract the best candidates from the local and inteational community use us repeatedly to gain competitive advantage in the acquisition of hard to find skillsets across the MENA region.
|Role||Our client - a respected IT Consultancy inRiyadh,Saudi Arabia, is currently looking for a WebSphere Middleware - Software Pre-Sales Specialist to provide pre-sales technical support and assistance for customers.
|Function||TV / Films / Production|
|Deadline||25th Mar 2017|
|PM Skills||Not Mentioned|