- Graduate from an accredited college or university with a Bachelors degree in civil engineering
- A minimum of 10 years building engineering experience
- Experience in construction of Hospitals
- good report writing skills
- Excellent leadership management skills
- Able to establish and maintain a good working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Ability to work under pressure
-Responsible for supervising all working execution.
-Determining the required procurement (sub-contractors - tools - wood - .... etc.).
Function:Export / Import / Merchandising
Deadline:09th Oct 2024
As one of the leading construction groups in the Gulf region, Burhan undertakes all kinds of civil engineering and building work in the region and internationally. With over 50 years experience, it has a long and proud track record of applying innovative solutions to the development and management of high-quality construction projects.
Since our inception in 1959, we have achieved a leading role in the construction industry with steady growth and a marked commitment to the highest quality performance. Our projects include: hospitals, education facilities, commercial buildings, corporate headquarters, retail shopping centres, industrial buildings, heavy civil roads and bridges, drainage and sewerage systems, sewage treatment plans, and long-term maintenance contracts in all disciplines. Burhan is able to fulfil the requirements of todays modern and rapidly expanding cities and national infrastructure.