As Qatars leading medical services organization, we are offering you an exciting opportunity to be a part of our dedicated and enthusiastic team of healthcare professionals
Our healthcare services are internationally recognized as a high standard, comparable with other developed countries We have a countrywide network of hospitals and healthcare centers which utilize the most advanced medical equipment available today and provide care from highly qualified staff
Now is your chance to be part of this world-class team!
This role has responsibility for managing multiple interdependent projects which will improve HMC performance impacting upon innovation & development, service transformation & improvement, and strategic enhancements
- Develops programs which deliver sustained longer term improvements based on comprehensive analysis of HMC strategies and objectivesEnsures alignment of programs with CHI objectives
- Establishes processes and procedures to facilitate program management and project accomplishments
- Develops program plans, bringing together information on projects, resources, timescales, monitoring and control
- Oversee multiple system redesign and service delivery improvement projects
- Manage and direct project support staff attached to individual projects
- Deliver projects according to a standardized project management framework and pre-determined timelines to ensure integration of projects and systems
- Ensure that programs are integrated into hospital business plans and service delivery operations
- Coordination, and prioritization of resources across projects
- Mitigation of risks through appropriate planning
- Effective financial management of programs against budget allocations
- Conducts regular reviews of programs and adjusts as necessary for changes in organizational priorities, structures, or the external environment
- Ensures effective management of projects and stakeholders
- Continuously assesses program performance, researches and develops new capabilities
- Plans, directs, organizes,controls & coordinates technical efforts, and project staffRequirements- BSc with 3-5 years of experience or Diploma with 8 years
- Preferred Education Masters Degree
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in program management at an executive level within a large healthcare organization, BUSINESS CONTINUITY EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
- Preferred A track record of delivering significant improvement programs at a country or regional level
- Language Skills English essential Arabic preferred
- Computer Skills Expert level skills in MS Office, and MS Project
You will be rewarded with a tax free salary and fantastic benefits including accommodation, transport allowance, medical cover, a generous annual leave allowance and more If you are interested in being considered for this role please click the Apply button below
Role:Business Continuity Healthcare Program Manager
Industry:Industrial Products/Heavy Machinery
Function:IT Software - Mainframe
Deadline:15th Jul 2020
Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC) is the principal public healthcare provider for the State of Qatar. HMC is committed to actively contributing to and enabling the sustainable development of Qatar and its people in alignment with the Qatar National Vision (QNV) 2030.
HMC believes in excellence in healthcare, education and research with each supporting the other to provide the safest, most effective and compassionate care to each and every one of our patients.
To meet the healthcare challenges of Qatars growing population, Hamad has transformed into a thriving and integrated Academic Health System which will make significant, positive impacts upon patient care, medical education and medical research.
In addition to three general hospitals (Al Khor Hospital, Al Wakra Hospital and The Cuban Hospital) HMC also manages five specialist hospitals (Hamad General Hospital, Rumailah Hospital, Womens Hospital, the National Center for Cancer Care and Research and Heart Hospital) which look after patients with the most prevalent conditions, including cancer, heart conditions, rehabilitation, and providing specialist treatment for women and children.
Sales Unit Manager
Pureline Medical Co.
Keyskills: Sales & Marketing, Sales, Marketing
Duncan And Ross
Sales Showroom - Cum 3d Designer (Kitchen Background)
Secretary/ Personal Assistant
RISE & SHINE Trading & Contracting CO WLL
Cloud Sales Representative
Sales Executive - Freight/ Shipping Industry
Prime Logistics W.L.L
Keyskills: Agile delivery methods, Web developme...
|View all Similar Jobs|
Estimator - Joinery
Keyskills: Joinery Estimation, Metal Estimation
automation sr engineer
HR Executive Recruitment / Talent Acquisition Up to 5000 Basic
deepblue it solutions
Keyskills: HR Executive,
Indian fast foode
Keyskills: Indian chef
Senior / Staff Nurse (In-patient, up to 5,500)
Talentvis Singapore Pte Ltd
Bakery Head Chef
Obaidi General Trading
Keyskills: Baker, Chef, Bakery, Senior Chef, Exe...
Keyskills: ELV, Cabling, CCTV, SMATV