- Recommend adequate stock availability
- Maintain the Visibility as per demand and expected orders
- Be available to customers, approach and maintain good relations with assigned territory customersaccounts
- Interfacing with Customers, share company profile and strength, establish relations, Do the customer needs assessment, Present the strengths of products and solutions
- Inspire the influencers and decision makers at customer place for successfully closing the deals
- Study the competition, Communicate market information & Offer attractive customer proposal
- Maintain up-to-date sales and communicates the demands
- Liaises with the back office, services and logistics function to ensure delivery & installation as per customer satisfaction debt recovery etc
- Responsible customer relation management, sales growth and expansion
- Diploma in Marketing Business Administration or equivalent
- University Degree holder preferred
- At least 3-5 years hands on experience in same line of business with proven success track with larger entity
- Office Equipment Digital document solution Managed print services certificationtraining is must
- Qatar market exposurecontacts Qatari driving license + vehicle are preferred
- English Fluency is must
- Arabic is an added advantage
Deadline:13th Feb 2025
The Ali Bin Ali Group is a privately owned company with a heritage that dates back to 1945. Our roots began with a vision to provide quality international products and services to the people of Qatar. Today our Group is one of the largest retail and distribution companies in Qatar. We are also proud to say we have a long-standing reputation for building successful partnerships with the worlds leading brands across a diverse range of business activities. This success is born out of our unwavering commitment to the long-term development and strategic growth of not just our Group but also that of our partners.
Our knowledge of the market is unrivaled. That is what keeps us ahead in an environment of phenomenal growth in Qatar. The Ali Bin Ali Group has evolved and grown in response to Qatars diversifying requirements.
As a Group, we thrive on innovation, which is the key to our consistent market share results and achievement awards. The Ali Bin Ali Group operations are currently local but our standards are International. Our partners and competitors credit us with an impeccable reputation and with excellent public and private sector relationships. But from our perspective our most important affirmation comes from customer satisfaction across each of our Groups business divisions.