Line of Service
General Tax Consulting
A career in our Tax Accounting practice, within Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet and manage their tax obligations across unique but ever changing tax specialties Youll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing indirect taxes, dispute resolution, and global enterprise tax solutions
Our team provides our clients with customised tax solutions and tax accounting advice based on their niche and business need Youll support the team with deferred tax validation projects, remediation and restatement, tax basis balance sheets and financial statement carve out preparation
Responsible for developing unified policies & procedures for procurement for governmental and semi-governmental organizations in the State of Qatar
- Organize the meetings with governmental and semi-governmental organizations in the State of Qatar;
- Design and develop of procurement unified policies & procedures for the governmental and semi-governmental organization financed by Ministry of Finance;
- Procedures should cover the process from the issuance of the letter of award till the settlement of the last invoice claim for the supplier;
- Suggest customized procedures for certain organizations where applicable;
- Improve the procedures in line with statutory legislation and regulations;
- Ensure all non-value-added steps are eliminated from the procedures;
- Develop procedures covering contract negotiation and variation;
- Prepare and initiate contract modifications;
- Ensure policies and procedures were followed;
- Recommend changes to strengthen the internal control;
- Assist in getting the ISO certification, if needed;
- Provide workshops to organizations on the new procedures; and
- Train and transfer knowledge to MOF staff at the end of the project
- Minimum of 8 years of experience with a recognized firm;
- Relevant experience in contract and procurement management;
- Advanced degree in business, economics, finance, or a related field;
- Professional qualification preferred;
- Previous working experience in the Gulf region in the governmental sector;
- Expert in the government tender laws;
- Advanced knowledge of proposed terms and plan language to ensure compliant policy issuance, endorsements, cancellations and reinstatements;
- Computer skills including proficiency in spreadsheet, word and PowerPoint;
- Highly numerate, with developed analytical skills using qualitative and quantitative data;
- Attention to detail and ability to cope with crises and difficult situations; and
- Mastery of written and spoken English and Arabic
Deadline:14th Feb 2025
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value theyre looking for.
Were a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.