You will be expected to provide
- IT skills in MS Office, Access, Excel
- Analytical skills
- Ability to be mobile and travel as required
- Business acumen (knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, including the applications for company's data)
- Strong communication skills, including ability to train, present & deal tactfully with clients
- Knowledge of the concepts, practices and procedures of the client service field
- Meeting facilitation, presentation and training experience preferred
- Ability to generate revenue through data
You will have the following background
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 - 6 years related work experience
- Experience in a similar role preferred
- Experience in the pharmaceutical Industry preferred
Our client is a global healthcare information and technology company.As the Client Service Supervisor for our client, KSA, you will - under guidance - control the report generation process.
Function:IT Software - Mainframe
Deadline:09th Oct 2024
SpenglerFox is a globally networked Executive Search and Human Capital Solutions firm. We are specialists in finding talent for emerging markets and business critical roles. Our unique view of the world is both global and local, creating a new approach to finding and nurturing talent.
Founded in 2003, we work with some of the worlds most forward-thinking organisations across our completely integrated and wholly-owned network of offices in 18 countries across Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and South America. Our team of over 120 consultants and researchers have vast and far-reaching industry experience.