- Support in new service center project design, equipment and power supply technical specificationsEnsure equipping standards among centers are aligned and maintenance standards are complied to ensure they are in serviceable condition for optimum utilization
- Supervise the installation of repairservice equipment and ensure training is provided on maintenance requirement to centers
- Conduct regular audits to align equipping and maintenance standards and seek support from equipment supplier when necessary on improvement requirements
- Support in design of new center layout to achieve smooth & efficient workflow and maximize utilization of space
- Evaluate, recommend and facilitate centralized equipment maintenance contracts whenever viable and required to ensure equipment are well maintained for safety reasons and downtime reduction
- Coordinate with equipment supplier to rectify all service equipment related problems in all our service centers promptly to minimize the lay over period
- Coordinate with equipment supplier to train concerned service personnel in centers on required maintenance
of repairservice equipment
- Coordinate with Paint supplier & manufacturers on quality and major service support related matters
- Maintain constant updates in latest equipment technology to identify and recommend repairservice equipment, tools and SST to improve productivityRequirements- BS Degree in Mechanical or Automotive Engineering or equivalent CertifiedEvaluator by Automobile Manufacturer (added advantage)
- Min 6 Yrs experience in a reputable equipment repair industry, with sufficient knowledge in automotive service & parts
Preferably at least 2 Yr in Junior Management position
- Planning, communication and people management skills
- Planning Ability to conduct quality evaluation activity and prepare management plans
-Reporting Ability to prepare quality field visit & basic service performance reports
Function:Hotels / Restaurants
Deadline:04th Mar 2020
In 1945, our founder, Abdul Latif Jameel, began his quest to help meet the expanding need for consumer choice in personal transportation and opened his first automotive outlet in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. In 1955, the company was appointed as a Toyota distributor, placing an initial order of four vehicles.
Sixty years later, our relationship of mutual respect with Toyota Motor Corporation has enabled us to transform ourselves from a modest Saudi-based company into a global automotive business, delivering end-to-end service to our commercial clients and retail customers in 10 countries. Our pioneering development efforts have taken us from that single purchase to being one of the leading independent Toyota distributors in the world, helping Toyota and six other leading automotive brands deliver success.
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Keyskills: reservation agent, guest service, hos...
Project Manager - Internship
Cisco Systems Inc.
Keyskills: information technology, security, pro...
Keyskills: repair, vehicles, safety, supervision...
Keyskills: safety, lifting, action, innovation, ...
Junior Account Manager, Universities
Pearson Education Services Pvt Ltd
Keyskills: forecasting, excel, accounts, reporting
Account Manager, Learning Services Schools
Pearson Education Services Pvt Ltd
Keyskills: relationship building, revenue growth...
Saudi & Bahrain Area Service Leader
Keyskills: planning, production, supervision, sc...
Internal Auditor II
Keyskills: internal auditor, reports, internal c...
|View all Similar Jobs|