- At least Bachelor of Mechanical or Civil Engineering degree with a Masters of Mechanical or Civil Engineering degree or equivalent would be a strong advantage
- At least 15 years of relevant experience
- Professional registration with a recognized Mechanical or Civil Engineers Society
- Fluent English, knowledge of Arabic an advantage
- LEED Accreditation or other sustainability recognized standard would also be advantageous
Interested applicants please apply now online
We regret to inform that only short-listed candidates shall be notified
- Design and approval
of technical drawing
coordination with all
- Providing technical leadership for civil design of infrastructure projects
Function:IT Software - Mainframe
Deadline:09th Oct 2024
Over the last 50 years, Surbana has sculpted the unique skyline of Singapore, creating a million homes for over 85% of the population in an integrated living environment.
Today, we have grown to be a premium international building consultant with offices in 16 cities across Asia and the Middle East.
Our value proposition lies in our expertise across the whole real estate value chain, encompassing architecture, engineering, project and construction management, urban planning, coastal engineering, infrastructure, sustainable design technologies and city management.
Surbana is owned by Temasek (60%) and CapitaLand (40%).