Physical Aspects of Position
Physical aspects of the position include but are not limited to the following
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 30 lbs
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Essential and optional requirements
- Previous leadership experience in the culinary field required
- Diploma Certification in a Culinary discipline an asset
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Deadline:13th Feb 2025
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making Feel Welcome resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.