Deals, Infrastructure & Government - Infrastructure Finance - Senior Associate - Riyadh
Line of Service
The PwC Middle East Infrastructure Finance team is a part of our global Infrastructure and Project Finance network of over 600 professionals Our team is integrated across the
Middle East and comprises of bankers, accountants, engineers, economists, ex-developers all with a strong track record in the infrastructure and PPP space A career with our team means adding value to our clients through advice and support across all facets of the deal lifecycle from conception to deal closure You can expect to work on projects across a number of sectors such as power and utilities, renewables, social infrastructure and transportation The work could include advising clients on strategy and concept development, feasibility studies, business plans, due diligence of potential investmentspartnershipsacquisitions, bid development advisory, procurement strategies, commercial structuring and project financing arrangement As a Senior Consultant, you will be part of a team based in Riyadh, KSA covering the regions largest infrastructure and PPP market
- Strong knowledge of analyzing financial statements, conducting complex financial analysis on excel and developing project finance style financial models
- Researching, aggregating and analyzing data; synthesizing large quantities of information; extracting meaningful insights and making recommendations
- Assuming responsibility for content creation across various deliverables by working closely with the Manager and Director on Information Memorandums, Financial Models, project risk matrixes, term sheets, feasibility and concept reports and senior management presentations
- Preparing new business proposals and supporting material
- Managing internal deal management requirements such as archiving and assisting senior staff with internal approvals
- An entrepreneurial and commercial minded approach towards execution
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic (preferred but not essential)
- Strong MS Office capabilities across PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Self-starter with strong financial and business modeling and analysis skills
- Demonstrated hypothesis-driven problem solving with special ability to build structured quantitative and qualitative analyses; sound business judgment and problem framing
- Exposure to team-based work in a high-intensity environment and ability to work independently
- Desire to succeed in a demanding, creative, and entrepreneurial environment and to continuously learn and develop your business skills
Educational and Experience REQUIREMENTS
- Graduate from a reputable university with a majors in Finance, Accounting, Banking, Economics or Engineering
- CFA charterholder (preferred but not essential)
- 3-4 years relevant experience with a Big 4 financial advisory, boutique advisory or a financial institution such as an investment or commercial bank or private equity fund
Deadline:14th Feb 2025
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value theyre looking for.
Were a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.